Productive and enjoyable workplace
customer service / front counter (Former Employee) – London, ON - 61 Oxford St E – December 13, 2015
- log in, get dressed and go right to floor and get to work
- great customer service skills, working in a team
- management was awesome, very understanding and lenient towards crew members when it came to school and other priorities.
- my coworkers are and we're what made me love going to work, they treated me like family right away when I started, everyone got along and treated everyone fairly and respectfully
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner rushes, those were my favourite parts of the day even though they we'er the most difficult because, it was very busy and fast paced and time just flew by!
good amount of shifts/hours, work environment, managers
long hours - but went by fast, rude customers