McDonald's Employee Reviews in Canada

Found 4,070 reviews matching the search
fast paced and high energy job
Swing Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJuly 12, 2016
very fast paced job, great co workers, great management team, somewhat flexible with hours, learnt a great deal about customer service and cash handling.
Fast paced and aggressive work environment .
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJuly 11, 2016
A typical day at the job involved a lot of hands on work . I usually maintained and cooked the food in the back but if extra help was needed at cash, I would assist. The team work wasn't always completely there and orders always seemed to be really rushed. It was a stressful environment especially as a first job but I did however enjoy the daily objectives, it boosted my knowledge on understanding customer service skills and time management .
Fast paced work place
Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 11, 2016
Working in Mcdonald's is very fast paced, customers are always coming regardless on the time or day. During my time working for this restaurant, I learned to focus better while working under pressure. I learned how to appreciate the work my coworkers did when we worked together. The management was also very demanding and always wanted to see you on your feet and working.
Great first job
Team leader (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJuly 11, 2016
Mcdonalds is the beat starter job, it allowed me to work in a team oriented environments which helped my communication perpetuate along with have fast paced work.
Pros
good working place to gain experiance
Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Taber, ABJuly 11, 2016
McDonald's is a place were teenagers make friends while gaining experience as they work with adults.
Pros
schoolarship program and discounts
Very fast past environment
McDonald's Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 10, 2016
Working at McDonalds is good i like the crew and the job description i am. i enjoy doing it which is front desk, and drive through. A day at McDonalds can go either way you never know what your going into on your way to work its either super busy, or super slow, never in-between. i earned about $11.25/ph and i am 18 i should have gotten a raise by now, i think they forgot. every single person that works there is my boy and the girls being good friends. There was not really any challenging jobs i did other than brewer shift (late night unload the McDonalds food truck.) My favourite part of working for McDonalds is the funny customers that come in with positive attitudes.
Pros
50% Discount
Cons
Paying for the other 50%
Physically demanding job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 10, 2016
physically demanding job. a lot of heavy lifting, bending and standing for period of time. Keeps me on my toes, good management and flexible hours which I really liked and enjoyed
Pros
good management
Cons
physically demanding