McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Work Experience
Crew Trainer (Former Employee), MontrealAugust 17, 2015
Pros: Learning and Fast Paced Environment
Cons: n/a
• Receive food and beverage orders, advised on daily specials, and delivered food and drinks.
• Ensured customer satisfaction by monitoring needs and fulfilling special requests.
• Trained, and supervised crew.
poor work enviornment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 17, 2015
poor work enviornment with little pay for the job duties required. high stress and fast paced.
good business training and development programs but little to no advancement
fun to work at
Crew Member (Former Employee), Camrose, ABAugust 16, 2015
very busy. must have great work availability. learned a few new things. great staff. great advancement opportunities.
Was a good job for while i was in school
Cashier (Former Employee), dominion squareAugust 15, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: the food, unhealthy in nature
I liked working at Mcdonals working with the people that i have worked with. on a typical day varied very often because you didnt know what to except,. i liked the variety. Some co workers were not friendly. Hardest part of the job would be the midnight shifts.
Fun Workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 15, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules
Cons: dealing with customers
I worked there when I was in high school. Great way to meet new people and learn how to deal with customers. Hardest part about the job was dealing with negative customers. The best part was the flexibility in work schedule. Management was patient with new hires and I recommend it to high school students looking for a part time job.
Fun place to work!
Crew Member (Former Employee), Caledon, ONAugust 15, 2015
Learned how great customer service skills. Management was overall great and the hours were just as good. My co-workers were lovely and my favourite part of my job.
Great Place for Learning
Crew Person (Former Employee), London, ONAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Discounts
Cons: Stressful Sometimes
Everyone should work at McDonald's for a part of their life. You learn so much about customer service and how to react to the people around you.
Friendly work environment with flexible scheduling.
Crew Member (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Free food and discounts
Cons: Not enough people working at times
The workplace was professional yet fun. All the employees got along and would work very well together. While the managers were strict, as they should be, they were also very kind and understanding. The hardest part of the job was getting decent hours as the store had plenty of employees and needed to have a balanced schedule for them all.
good learning experience
kitchen,customer service,maintenance,crew trainer (Current Employee), windsor ontAugust 12, 2015
Pros: flex hrs
working at MC Donald was a good work experience,I got to learn most aspects of the fast food industry,customer service was the part I enjoyed most, I take pleasure in doing my job well and bringing a smile to customers faces with a goal of repeat visits.I also enjoyed working with a variety of co workers,
Very Good
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), alliston, ontarioAugust 12, 2015
Pros: amazing enviornment
Cons: some people brought personal problems to work
The job was wonderful, the people were very friendly and welcoming at the beginning of every shift! Very flexible shifts. Would recommend as a first job to many people
good
Crew Member (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 12, 2015
typical day: fast pasted
skills learned: people skill,customer interaction
co-workers: friendly and easy to get along with work well together
hardest part of job: angry customers
most enjoyable part of job: company functions
Fast paced but enjoyable work place
Part-time worker (Current Employee), Davis Drive NewmarketAugust 12, 2015
A typical work day at mcdonalds is usually very busy and is a fast paced enviroment . Each shift I am usually taking orders and money or working drive thru . I have learned many things from this job including dealing with certain types of customers , working as a team , how to work a cash register , stocking and cleaning the store . The management of our restaurant is average , i find that some managers do not treat their employers with respect that they deserve.But as managers of mcdonalds they do a good job running the store. I myself like all of my co workers very much , they are all very nice and we can all work and communicate positively together.The hardest part of the job is when there is huge rushes or when we are short staffed.The thing I enjoy most is talking and communicating with customers.
productive and fun workplace
Crew member (Current Employee), New Minas, NSAugust 11, 2015
Great team! Very supportive management, great at developing their workers and challenging them by testing their skills. Friendly environment for all ages :)
it was a good first job
position Team leader (Current Employee), scarborugh 2275 markham roadAugust 11, 2015
it wasnt the best job but it was the job i deserved it was the job that tuaght me alot. I hope that i can use my expirence that i have learned to benfit me in my future.
Good first job for learning time management, multitasking, communication skills.
Crew Trainer (Current Employee), Windsor, OntarioAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Flexible school hours, 50% off food as well as discounts at other stores (ex. Marks Work Warehouse, Apple Products)
Cons: Short shifts (3 hours), not enough staff sometimes
Good first job. You definitely get the training you need to succeed in your everyday life as well as future job opportunities.
Management and staff are friendly and approachable, always have smiles on their faces.
room to grow in a well orginized and friendly inviroment
Cashier/Cleaner (Former Employee), brooks abAugust 11, 2015
Pros: understanding that im a mom and life happens
Cons: negative co-workers
I love working with college's who are positive and friendly I love to learn new things and improve on them solving problems with people to make there lives easier.
Great work experience and customer service
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), London, ONAugust 11, 2015
At Mcdonalds we tend to get alot of complaints and frustrated customers but working there taught me to just be sincere and apologetic when something is wrong with an order or somebody is not pleased with the restaurant cleansiness.
productive and well managed work place
Crew Member (Former Employee), Caledon, ONAugust 10, 2015
Mcdonalds is well organized and ran to standards.
Well balanced for work to life scheduleing.
Management cares about your time
co-workers were amazing
hardest part of my job was making sure i was keeping all customers happy
seeing the smiles on my customers faces
great first job
Food and Beverage Attendant McDonalds (Former Employee), Ancaster, ONAugust 9, 2015
Pros: discounts on lunch
Cons: to far to bus
McDonalds is a great place to work as your first job...I learned responsibilties at a young age...Getting my first pay check was very exciting...
Took customers orders
Cashier/ Sales (Former Employee), Surrey, BCAugust 8, 2015
Pros: Discount on food
Cons: Late night shifts
In Mcdonalds i was a cashier. I had many roles in this job. From ordering food to cleaning all of our dishes and floors. I picked up on a lot of skills including leadership and teamwork.
Headquarters