McDonald's Employee Review

Busy Busy Day
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CA26 June 2013
Always very busy due to location. It is in the Middle of Shopping center. A typical day at work would consists of 8-10 hours standing. If put in drive thru its all about fast pace taking orders while someone is at the window paying. When no cars were in drive thru you would have to stock mc donalds happy meal boxes with toys. When in the front you take orders, make drinks,sometimes even bag your own food. The front Cashier is also responsible for keeping area clean and stocked with Napkins, Sauces and Ketchup. I learned all this in a week. After my week of training i didnt have to get told what to do. I loved my coworkers and managers were wonderful people. The hardest part of the job would be keeping our time short. Times are very important, and the most enjoyable would have been the coworkers.

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

productive and fun
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 February 2018
Very good and caring team with a incredible senior team members, who would help you right away when you need them regardless of the situation. Team always meeting deadlines and help each other,
Pros
friendly team
Cons
less hours
Fun and Great place to work, management need improvement
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 February 2018
Working there for just about a year I learned so much and enjoyed my job, although it was a wonderful place to work the management was lacking. Most of the mangers were very arrogant and didn’t care about there employees, they were discriminative towards a lot of the teenage employees.
Pros
Good learning experience, occasionally free food on break
Cons
Long hours, rude managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

527.7K