McDonald's Employee Review

Busy Busy Day
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CA26 June 2013
Always very busy due to location. It is in the Middle of Shopping center. A typical day at work would consists of 8-10 hours standing. If put in drive thru its all about fast pace taking orders while someone is at the window paying. When no cars were in drive thru you would have to stock mc donalds happy meal boxes with toys. When in the front you take orders, make drinks,sometimes even bag your own food. The front Cashier is also responsible for keeping area clean and stocked with Napkins, Sauces and Ketchup. I learned all this in a week. After my week of training i didnt have to get told what to do. I loved my coworkers and managers were wonderful people. The hardest part of the job would be keeping our time short. Times are very important, and the most enjoyable would have been the coworkers.

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Environnement de travail chez McDonalds
Caissière (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC19 November 2017
L'environnement de travail chez McDonald's est dynamique. Nous n'avons pas vraiment le sentiment d'être entrain de travailler car l'ambiance est bonne. McDonald's m'a appris beaucoup de chose, par exemple, savoir travailler sous pression, travailler bien mais en étant vite à la fois et bien plus. Je pense que l'aspect le plus difficile de mon emploi est de ne pas être a la perfection de ce que le clients s'attent. Puis, le plus agréable est mes coéquipiers et l'esprit de travail.
Pros
avoir la nourriture a moitier prix
Cons
courtes pauses
Flexible
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON19 November 2017
McDonalds is very flexible with work schedule especially if you're a student. Allowing to meet your needs while getting the hours you would want. It gives you great leadership and sales skills , especially when dealing with customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9