McDonald's Employee Reviews in Canada

Found 4,079 reviews matching the search
Fun workplace
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJuly 28, 2016
Its okay to work at Mcdonalds but i hate the fact that I have to deal with hobo customers everyday. Its stressful but its a nice place to work at. My co workers are so chill and the management is alright.
fast faced but management is not that good
Team Leader food service supervisor (Current Employee) –  bow bottom trail calgary albertaJuly 27, 2016
lots of challenges. I learned to managed anger management. the hardest part of the job that I'm doing all the work for my managers as their food service supervisor I need to be strict and respectful and rewarding my coworkers for them to feel that their job that they do makes them happy and comfortable.the enjoyable about the job when its busy hitting the target time speed accuracy and quality.
Pros
free food
Cons
fast faced
Fun and save working environment with great training.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BCJuly 26, 2016
At the beginning, working there was a little challenging, getting familiar with the equipment, knowing everyone's names and personality's and so on. After the first couple of weeks, I was feeling more comfortable in the working environment because everyone around me was so friendly and it was really easy to connect with others. A typical day would be walking into work, saying hi to my co-workers and managers, setting up my station, and just having fun with everyone. We would make sure that all the primary and secondary products were restored before rushes, and remove anything that was not up to company standards. They have a great training program. They teach you all the basics that you'll need to know. Management is very organized. Co-workers are extremely friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is when we would be understaffed because someone called in sick and the managers didn't have enough time to get a replacement in, so we would have to do more work than usual. More enjoyable part is all the people that you meet and friends that you'll make.
Pros
Free Drinks, 50% off food
Cons
Sometimes understaffed
horrible
Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BCJuly 25, 2016
worst place to ever work. treated like I was a low life loser and no opinions were taken seriously and schedule always is screwed up and never treated nice.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
management
Fun environment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 25, 2016
Working with friend, amazing benefits and flexibility are definitely the reasons why I enjoyed working in McDonalds.
been to long don't really remember
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 25, 2016