McDonald's Employee Reviews in Canada

Found 4,204 reviews matching the search
Good working environment
Team Leader/ Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, ABAugust 31, 2016
As a manager, everybody is nice and polite. I have to deal with upset or angry customers all the time. Hours are always negotiable and great for high school kids to earn extra money,
Co-workers were nice and worked as a team
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Mccowan and Hwy 7August 30, 2016
Work at McDonald was always fun, get to meet a lot of new people. I learned to how to treat customers, how to make customers happy and improving on how to work as a team with my co-workers. As a crew trainer, I was not just a role model, I had to teach what I've learnt during work and give them my advice and experience, and I think that is the hardest part of my job. Working with the big team was most enjoyable, I can meet new people and learn so much from them.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
short breaks
Good people.
Receiving manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCAugust 30, 2016
Good people, management can be difficult to deal with.

Good first job, but leave once you're able to. Not worth putting your time into a job that won't help you or anyone else.
Great training,Good customer service
Front counter sales (Current Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BCAugust 30, 2016
McDondls is great for training and for a starting job, but some of the staff and employees are rude. mcdonalds can be a fun job and a great place to start out at.
Pros