McDonald's Employee Review

Fun place to work with because of the multi cultural environment.
2nd Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  McDonald's Baniyas Square branch Dubai, UAE15 November 2013
I have been promoted from crew to second assistant manager. Make friends with other nationality that makes my job an enjoyable thing to do.
Pros
free lunches

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

No hours. No employees
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC10 December 2017
Things were good for the first few months. I have been hoping for a promotion as some people that work there get promoted a month into their work life at Mcdonalds. Nope. I worked there for a year and a half and never was promoted even though I always tried my hardest, the employees always enjoyed me, as did most managers. They then started cutting down alot of peoples hours. As for me, sometimes they gave me 0 hours for a few weeks. They told me that soon when it begins to get busy again will be when I will get more hours. I then waited 5 months or so, and I never got better hours, which then led me to quitting.
Pros
50% off anything
Cons
Oil burns and bad staff.
Great place to work at every team member were friendly.
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 December 2017
It was a great place to work at.
Everyone was very friendly and always ready to help.
There is always days that are not too great but those days come and go.
In overall it was a great place to work at it was a great team I had lots of fun working with them.
Until I had to leave the job because I had to do School Work and I could not work and do school work at the same time.
Pros
50% off on the burgers
Cons
Break times were not accurate

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9