McDonald's Employee Reviews in Canada

Found 4,206 reviews matching the search
Good First Job, but difficult to advance
Service worker/Production (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON TAugust 31, 2016
I loved working at McDonalds, but as a 15 year old, once I hit 18 it was hard to relate to your coworkers. The management were good in more locations, but in a couple locations there were managers who were just promoted because they were at the right place at the right time, and this shows in their overall abilities, and the lack of ability to actually do the job that they're getting paid to do.
Good working environment
Team Leader/ Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, ABAugust 31, 2016
As a manager, everybody is nice and polite. I have to deal with upset or angry customers all the time. Hours are always negotiable and great for high school kids to earn extra money,
Co-workers were nice and worked as a team
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Mccowan and Hwy 7August 30, 2016
Work at McDonald was always fun, get to meet a lot of new people. I learned to how to treat customers, how to make customers happy and improving on how to work as a team with my co-workers. As a crew trainer, I was not just a role model, I had to teach what I've learnt during work and give them my advice and experience, and I think that is the hardest part of my job. Working with the big team was most enjoyable, I can meet new people and learn so much from them.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
short breaks
Good people.
Receiving manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCAugust 30, 2016
Good people, management can be difficult to deal wit