McDonald's Employee Reviews in Canada

Found 4,186 reviews matching the search
Still miss it
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONAugust 25, 2016
Although I no longer work at McDonald's it is still a great place to visit my former co-workers. It was rough at first getting used to everything, but you get the hang of it after a while. I found that it was a great first job and nothing could change the experience that I encountered. Te only reason why I have a three star on management is because managers changed throughout the 2 years I was there some for the better, others not so. All in all, it was still a great place to work and gain experience with people.
Pros
50% of meals
Cons
Attitude of some workers
pretty good,everyone was fairly freindly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Whitecourt, ABAugust 25, 2016
i had a fairly good time there,i would recommend it to someone who needs a part time job. I mostly enjoyed the people i worked with more than any other aspect of the job.
Productive fun workplace that taught me the basics of a productive and efficient work environemt
Cashier / Crew Trainer / Kitchen (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONAugust 25, 2016
Great place for a first time job and grants a good opportunity for those looking to learn and make money.Friendly coworkers and always a welcoming crew with lots of help and guidance.
Pros
Flexible Shifts
Cons
non-understanding managers at times
productive, fun, easy yet can be a stressful place to work
CREW TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ONAugust 25, 2016
Working at McDonald's is very repetitive and easy to pick up on. However, I feel as an adult its more a job for a teenager to start off as.. not to work there for the rest of your life. The money is not enough to live off of in my opinion. You get to know the people you work with and become close as if they're all family. Its fun to work as a team to get the job done! It's also fun interacting with some customers. Working at McDonald's will definitely keep your mind busy.
Pros
outings, bennefits for full time
Cons
very repetetive and hard on your body at times, stressful when short crew or if not being managed properly