McDonald's Employee Reviews in Canada

Found 4,084 reviews matching the search
Making people smile
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJuly 28, 2016
Working here meeting interesting people and serving their favor foods and by helping taking the elders food out to them. When cleaning the lobby I help as much by taking the customers tray if they are done eating I just enjoy making people smile.
Pros
Working with a team
Cons
Not enough hours
Fun workplace
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJuly 28, 2016
Its okay to work at Mcdonalds but i hate the fact that I have to deal with hobo customers everyday. Its stressful but its a nice place to work at. My co workers are so chill and the management is alright.
uncomfortable and unprofessional.
back kitchen (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ONJuly 27, 2016
At this job the environment was awful crew members were always rude and you would hear them talking about you a couple of managers were inappropriate they had a number of people even a few managers resign in one month awful experience.

i learned how to
-Clean and organize eating, service, and kitchen areas.
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware
- Serve customers in eating places that specialize in fast service and inexpensive carry-out food.
- Prep food.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Horrible environment, rude crew members, inappropriate staff.
Flexible
Swing Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BCJuly 27, 2016
To start, I begin with my shift preparation; looking at the schedule and arranging your people, doing a walk through making a list of the things that need to be done and prioritizing them, checking that there is enough product to support the day. Then I hop on the floor and help with rushes and handing out orders, doing a walk through every so often to make sure that the shift is running smoothly. If I worked the morning shift I would come in and do paper work for the day before, and then proceed to count the safe to make sure that everything is there. Mid day and at closing cash is done and the deposit will be made and cash will be checked that cash comes out even.
The hardest part of the job is when it gets busy and you have to keep your cool and keep things running as smoothly as possible.
The best part of the job is getting to work with your people and help them develop as guest experience leaders.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Extra tasks
fast faced but management is not that good
Team Leader food service supervisor (Current Employee) –  bow bottom trail calgary albertaJuly 27, 2016
lots of challenges. I learned to managed anger management. the hardest part of the job that I'm doing all the work for my managers as their food service supervisor I need to be strict and respectful and rewarding my coworkers for them to feel that their job that they do makes them happy and comfortable.the enjoyable about the job when its busy hitting the target time speed accuracy and quality.
Pros
free food
Cons
fast faced
Mcdonalds