McDonald's Employee Review

It's not for everyone!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA23 September 2012
You count your register, you take customers orders, and you serve. I've learned that many people who work here are undermined to believe there's only one job for them and won't get any better. I've learned how to pick my idea and not fall. Also, I've learned that by you serving there isn't always the objective for someone else. Management is okay, but they are very expectant of others. Your co-workers aren't very friendly, they are seriously on some meth and expectant of others to follow them. The hardest part of the job is rushing things to get done and dealing with strange people you don't know and having to hear from the company that your behavior is low. The most enjoyable part of the job is free lunch when someone who took and order made the mistake.
Pros
a mistake free food!
Cons
the untrusted company

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK11 December 2017
Met lots of people working there, i enjoyed working for yhis company. Lots of opportunities. Loved being around co-workers. Always was on time. Never had any problems.
Excellent career entry point
Back Kitchen (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC11 December 2017
McDonald's provides opportunities for young individuals to obtain experience and skills. Very close culture and will know your co-workers very well in a short period of time. Rushes can be hectic but time will fly and will get used to them quickly. Managers always praise and give constructive criticism to help you improve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9