McDonald's Employee Review

Hardwork pays off
Dishwasher/Cook (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CA13 June 2013
meeting new people/customers/co workers can be fun a lot of times; you get to see friends, families, and even people you meet and instantly get a good impression based on all the hard work you put yourself into. What I learned is that hard work really does pay off, if you work hard others will see that whether it would be your co workers or customers take the time to put good effort into making the business look good, but don't take too much time otherwise you'll get in trouble, it's a fast paced environment don't rush into getting things done just to keep yourself not busy, help your co workers so that way you're not bored. Management is good, just keep the communication running with your manager, if something is wrong you can tell him/her what the problem is and he/she will do their very best to help you. Co workers are the same they're like you in many different ways help make their day fun and they'll do the same for you. The hardest part of the job is nothing really, just the skill and effort is needed, you build new skills based on multitasking. the most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone will make a funny joke and most people enjoy eating, plus you get to eat the food you or your co workers make.
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
messy lobby

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Somewhat of a great job
McDonald's Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON13 December 2017
They taught me a lot, but upper management is not acceptable, and they don't even care when it comes to their crew members, and their safety at all...
Pros
Great Co-Workers
Cons
Upper Management
Simple and fast paced environment.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  3773 Strandherd Dr, Nepean13 December 2017
A typical at work would be very busy and fast paced, but yet still enjoyable. I learned how to work quicker, more efficiently, and how to deal with stress or hostile customers. The management was very friendly and warm, I became friends with most of the people I worked with, including managers and supervisors. The hardest part of the job would be ensuring other employees are focused on their tasks. The most enjoyable part of my job was making a connection with the customers and making them smile, especially kids.
Pros
50% of food. Flexible schedule.
Cons
Can be tiring and stressful at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9