McDonald's Employee Reviews in Canada

Found 4,077 reviews matching the search
Fun and save working environment with great training.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BCJuly 26, 2016
At the beginning, working there was a little challenging, getting familiar with the equipment, knowing everyone's names and personality's and so on. After the first couple of weeks, I was feeling more comfortable in the working environment because everyone around me was so friendly and it was really easy to connect with others. A typical day would be walking into work, saying hi to my co-workers and managers, setting up my station, and just having fun with everyone. We would make sure that all the primary and secondary products were restored before rushes, and remove anything that was not up to company standards. They have a great training program. They teach you all the basics that you'll need to know. Management is very organized. Co-workers are extremely friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is when we would be understaffed because someone called in sick and the managers didn't have enough time to get a replacement in, so we would have to do more work than usual. More enjoyable part is all the people that you meet and friends that you'll make.
Pros
Free Drinks, 50% off food
Cons
Sometimes understaffed
horrible
Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BCJuly 25, 2016
worst place to ever work. treated like I was a low life loser and no opinions were taken seriously and schedule always is screwed up and never treated nice.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
management
Fun environment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJuly 25, 2016
Working with friend, amazing benefits and flexibility are definitely the reasons why I enjoyed working in McDonalds.
been to long don't really remember
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 25, 2016
Mcdonalds was a long time ago and i don't really rememeber that much about the job. I liked the people i worked with but the job was meh.
Pros
free food
Cons
Mcdonalds
Easy and Flexible
Cashier Trained (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 25, 2016
Very face paced enviornment, some things are crazy and customers can be rude. Overall very flexible and very simple tasks. Kind of crazy sometimes but it is easy to grasp.
Pros
50% combos
Cons
Shortage of supplies
simple job
Overnight chef and Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 25, 2016
job was not to hard and the people i worked with were great, the hours of working overnight is where the problem lied. left no time to get anything else done<