McDonald's Employee Reviews in Canada

Found 4,189 reviews matching the search
Productive and safe workplace
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 26, 2016
A typical day at work would have its busy and non busy periods. This is where I learned how to multitask and work with minimal supervision and also how to handle customer who had complaints or needed general help. The management for the most part was there to help when we had problems. My co-workers were always friendly. The hardest part of the job was dealing with some hard headed customers, but fortunately it was always able to be resolved. The most enjoyable part of the job was obtaining new skills and expanding on previous skills I had from past experiences.
Fast-paced work environment with an engaging atmosphere.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 26, 2016
A typical day is always fast-paced with constant work to be done.
I learned how to apply leadership qualities in the work place and how to effectively delegate tasks to employees. Additionally, I learned how to work as a team to divide tasks so that the work would be completed to the fastest and best of our ability.
My co-workers were sometimes difficult, but for the most part eager to learn and fun to work with.
The hardest part of the job was also the most enjoyable part of the job - the customers. I loved the engagement with guests who came into the store, however they were sometimes difficult to handle. Although in the long run, it was pleasing the guest that made the job as rewarding as it was.
Another aspect that made the job so enjoyable was the fast-paced work environment. I loved always being busy and always having tasks to complete quickly and efficiently.
Pros
Customer experience, flexible hours
Still miss it
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Markham, ONAugust 25, 2016
Although I no longer work at McDonald's it is still a great place to visit my former co-workers. It was rough at first getting used to everything, but you get the hang of it after a while. I found that it was a great first job and nothing could change the experience that I encountered. Te only reason why I have a three star on management is because managers changed throughout the 2 years I was there some for the better, others not so. All in all, it was still a great place to work and gain experience with people.
Pros
50% of meals
Cons
Attitude of some workers
pretty good,everyone was fairly freindly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Whitecourt, ABAugust 25, 2016
i had a fairly good time there,i would recommend it to someone who needs a part time job. I mostly enjoyed the people i worked with more than any other aspect of the job.