Are you our next Award Winning Designer?
Interior Design Consultant
In 1938 the vision for McArthur Fine Furniture was clear – bring people home, exceed expectations and deliver a unique experience. Three generations later this vision still remains the cornerstone of how we do business.
We are proud of the relationships that we have built with our clients and realize that our business is built one client at a time. We want our clients to feel satisfied with every aspect of their experience with us. Like our furnishings we have taken great care in selecting the right individuals for every department. From the sales floor to the client’s door, we believe that taking care of your clients should not be a part of your business – it is your business.
We are looking for our next award winning designer to help us deliver on our service promise that our clients have come to expect.
Interior Design Consultants at McArthur’s are:
- Ready to deliver relationship based sales results
- Amazing team players
- Involved and committed to the customers and community
- Passionate about delivering on our brand promise
What will you do as an Interior Designer at McArthur’s?
Our company culture is built on entrepreneurial spirit. Self-starters who bring in new business are rewarded handsomely for their efforts. As a Design Associate at McArthur Fine Furniture, you are a solution finder who enjoys helping clients develop their perfect space. You enjoy using your interpersonal skills and are able to successfully convert client opportunities into results.
- Communicating specifications to customers, taking measurements, and collecting information for floor plans
- Collaborate with service and support staff to help provide an exceptional customer experience
- Develop into an industry expert about our products and vendors
- Connect with homeowners and make successful presentations that meet their needs
- Draw on your selling skills to develop long term client relationships
What does being a part of the McArthur’s team give you?
- Opportunity to earn a very competitive salary
- Extensive opportunities to train and develop yourself professionally and personally
- Flexible health plan after 3 months employment
- Competitive time-off plan that includes vacation, sick and holiday time
- Be part of the team in an established, reputable company and within a friendly and respectful work environment
- Employee discount program
- A career that makes an impact of our clients' lives
What skills, qualifications and experience should you have to be successful at McArthur’s in this role?
- Must be a person of integrity that can honestly represent the organization
- A high energy individual that consistently gives a little more then they promise
- An ability and propensity to learn client engagement and constantly look for new ways to refine and enhance their sales/design skills.
- A strong ability to build trusting relationships
- A strong self-image of being a successful individual and a personal drive to succeed and be the best
- 5-7 years in retail sales
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the retail sales industry as well as interior design.