Mayfair Diagnostics Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great place to work!
MRT (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 July 2017
I love this company and my job! I have worked for two other radiology providers in Calgary, and this is the best one by far. The work environment is filled with great people who like to have fun. We have lots of laughs together. I actually miss everyone when I'm on holidays!

The radiologists are knowledgeable, fun, and pleasant. The pay and benefits are excellent. The workday is steady, but I was busier at my other jobs, to be honest. We went through a restructuring a few years ago which likely caused the three bad reviews on here. These are almost certainly people who lost their jobs. But honestly, there were way too many people working here before that, so I can see why they had to make some changes. There was not a lot of work to do. Now it's always a steady day which is way better for me anyway.

The HR people who were involved in hiring too many people were let go, so now they have a better admin system in place to hire accordingly. So job security is no longer an issue as far as I can tell.

They give us lots of extras too...parties, educational opportunities, and health savings accounts among others.

This is the best place I have ever worked.
Pros
Great atmosphere/morale, good pay/benefits, great people!
Horrible company
Technical staff (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 December 2016
This is a horrible company to work for. They do not care about their employees at all and focus more on making money than caring for their patients. They will cut hours or lay off employees without notice or without reason. Management is horrible and communication between radiologists, HR and technical staff is severely lacking. They do not give enough time for appointments, so staff is always stressed out and running behind. Many staff representatives have complained about this numerous times, but Management does not care about the safety of their employees or patients. Many staff members are injured from over-use injuries. They do not give you breaks and staff meetings are not paid. I have never worked for a worse company and would recommend working elsewhere.
Pros
There are no pros
Cons
no job stability/terribly run company
Medical Radiographic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK24 January 2016
This company (also known as RCA) makes big promises that they can not fill. They will say what is needed to get an employee but they have no problem with terminating employment at any time for no reason whatsoever. They do NOT care about their employees and the lack of job instability is always felt. You basically work your days away knowing that at any given time, you may be terminated due to 'restructuring' or whatever other bogus reason they give you. No job is safe. Even top HR positions are terminated without warning. Save yourself the headache and heartache and look elsewhere for work. This is not a good company to work for.
Cons
total job instability