Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. We are currently looking for Personal Trainers for our 3 locations in the GTA.
As a Personal Trainer, you will provide outstanding customer service to our club members. You are an extrovert that thrives working in a customer focused environment. You will be responsible for:
- Designing personal training programs
- Complete fitness assessments for clients
- Understanding client’s needs and goals
- Training all ages and fitness levels
- Prospecting new clients
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1-2 years Personal Training experience
- Current Personal Training Certification required (CanFitPro, CPTN or equivalent)
- Fascial Stretch certification an asset
- Current First Aid and CPR-C certification
- Criminal background check
- Ability to train considering medical issues and injury
- Sports specific training
- Promote excellence and pride in customer service and the Mayfair brand
- Good time management skills and work ethic
- Full-time and part-time schedules available; however, flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Mayfair Clubs is in a constant state of growth and change, in line with our vision to continue to be a leader in Tennis, Squash and Fitness....