Mayfair Clubs is a private club which offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for Nutritionists at Mayfair West (Dufferin & Finch). You will be part of our multi-disciplinary team of Health and Wellness practitioners.
- Must have a passion for a healthy lifestyle, nutrition and fitness
- Provide nutritional consultation, education and information that contribute to the health and wellness club members
- Utilize expertise and knowledge to assess nutritional needs, program planning, implementation and evaluation
- Provide accurate documentation in member records
- Develop programs or workshops around nutrition
- Participates as a member of the team in the development and delivery of nutritional programs,
Skills and Experience Required:
- Post secondary education in Nutrition or related area
- RD, CNP, NNCP an asset
- Thorough knowledge of diet and nutrition preferably in a fitness facility
- High level of interpersonal skills to deal with members in a respectful and empathetic manner
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Must be highly self-motivated
- Criminal background check
- Flexibility to work shifts (including evenings and weekends as required)
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Mayfair Clubs is in a constant state of growth and change, in line with our vision to continue to be a leader in Tennis, Squash and Fitness....