Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading tennis, squash and fitness facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in racquet sports and fitness.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation, health and dental benefits, a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for a full-time Marketing Content Specialist. This position is part of the Head Office team reporting to the Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for all aspects of Social Media Marketing for Mayfair.
In addition to your resume and cover letter, please submit a written description of yourself including why you qualify for the position and what unique skills and experience you would bring to Mayfair (maximum 750 words).
- Create and develop written marketing content for web and print
- Maintain and create social media strategies using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Foursquare, and LinkedIn
- Provide monthly reporting using thorough knowledge of SEO, ROI and online marketing practices
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify current social media trends in the fitness and recreation industry
- Actively seek new ways to attract and retain club members through marketing strategies
- Contribute to Mayfair events including the Rogers Cup, National Junior Tennis Championships, charity events and more; organize and implement online marketing strategies
- Work concurrently on multiple projects
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal staff and outside clients, partners and vendors
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years Marketing content writing experience
- Experience in the fitness, sports, recreation and/or private club industry an asset
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Communications or English
- Experience with multiple social media platforms
- Online analytical reporting experience required
- Photography experience an asset
- Knowledge of WordPress an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Windows, various web browsers
- Excellent time management skills and work ethic
- Criminal background check
- Promote excellence and pride in customer service and the Mayfair brand
- Must be able to work outside of regular business hours on an occasional basis to provide coverage for Mayfair events
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. No agencies please.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Mayfair Clubs is in a constant state of growth and change, in line with our vision to continue to be a leader in Tennis, Squash and Fitness....