Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership.
We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for our Mayfair Lakeshore location to work Sunday to Thursday.
- Responsible for all maintenance, repairs and housekeeping of the club:
- Daily tour of building to identify areas needing attention
- Work with service companies for service of HVAC and aquatic facilities
- Assist with facility needs for special events
- Supply inventory
- Adhere strictly to all Health and Safety regulations
- Provide guidance to and manage all maintenance employees
- Create weekly schedule
- Ensure accuracy of bi-weekly payroll
Skills and Experience Required:
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems as well as pool maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 or more years of maintenance experience
- 1-2 years supervisory or management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think independently and solve problems
- Good time management skills and work ethic
- Able to promote excellence and pride in customer service and club facilities
- Regular schedule Monday to Friday; however, flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Ability to independently manage a department of 20
- WHMIS training an asset
- JHSC certification an asset
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Mayfair Clubs is in a constant state of growth and change, in line with our vision to continue to be a leader in Tennis, Squash and Fitness....