Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports. Mayfair also offers complete, high quality Salon and Spa services at 3 locations.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for Hairstylists for Mayfair Parkway (Woodbine & Steeles).
As a Hairstylist, you will provide outstanding customer service to our club members. You are an extrovert that thrives on developing a relationship with clients and who has a passion for new styles and trends. Mayfair will supply you with a chair, products, reception and billing services.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a range of hair care services including shampooing, cutting, colouring and styling
- Provide advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair
- Creating a positive and pleasurable salon experience
- Up sell salon and spa products
- Promote salon and spa services to all club members
- Keep accurate records
- Building a loyal clientele
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1-2 years hairstyling experience
- Post-secondary certificate / diploma in hairstyling
- Criminal background check
- Excellent verbal skills
- Ability to interact with a diverse member demographic
- Promote excellence and pride in customer service and the Mayfair brand
- Good time management skills and work ethic
- Full-time and part-time schedules available; however, flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.