Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for a full-time Spa & Wellness Centre Receptionist at Mayfair Parkway(Woodbine & Steeles).
As the first person our members see in our Spa & Wellness Centre, you are the face of Mayfair Clubs and are relied upon to develop rapport and provide courteous, professional customer service.
As a member of our Spa & Wellness team, you are responsible for:
- Greeting all members with a warm, friendly smile
- Respond to member inquiries (in person and phone)
- Book Spa and Wellness services for members
- Knowing all services and retail products offered
- Maintaining member files
- Promote member loyalty by providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining the Club’s professional image and reputation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience with reception and/or customer service
- Experience in a spa or salon an asset
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with high attention to detail and organization
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexibility to work shifts (including evenings and weekends as required)
- Criminal background check
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. No agencies please.
Mayfair Clubs is in a constant state of growth and change, in line with our vision to continue to be a leader in Tennis, Squash and Fitness....