Mayfair Clubs offers members access to leading fitness, tennis and squash facilities in 4 locations across the Greater Toronto Area. For over 40 years, Mayfair has offered the finest quality programs and activities in fitness and racquet sports.
When you work for Mayfair, you become part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment. You will receive competitive compensation as well as a company paid full club membership as well as merchandise and services discounts.
We are currently looking for a full-time Dishwasher at Mayfair Parkway (Woodbine & Steeles).
You are responsible for:
- Load and unload dishwasher ensuring all dishware is clean and sanitary
- Maintain appropriate levels of clean dishes and cutlery for dining room
- Monitor water temperature and chemical levels
- Trash removal and other cleaning duties as assigned
- Greet all members with a warm, friendly smile
- Promote member loyalty by providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining the Club’s professional image and reputation
- 1-2 years experience in dishwashing or similar cleaning services
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with high attention to detail and organization
- Customer service focus
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
- Fluent verbal communication skills in English
- Flexibility to work shifts (including evenings and weekends as required)
- Criminal background check
Mayfair Clubs thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship.
Mayfair Clubs is in a constant state of growth and change, in line with our vision to continue to be a leader in Tennis, Squash and Fitness....