Mayfair Clubs offers an opportunity to be part of a great team in a fun and motivating environment! You will receive competitive compensation as well as paid full club membership*.
As the first person our members see, you are the face of Mayfair Clubs and are relied upon to develop rapport and provide courteous, professional customer service.
As a member of our Front Desk Reception team, you are responsible for:
- Greeting all members with a warm, friendly smile
- Respond to member inquiries (in person and phone) and offer solutions
- Promote member loyalty by providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining the Club’s professional image and reputation
- Creating and maintaining member records
- Book Club services for members
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience with booking appointments, reception and customer service is preferred.
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Team oriented and able to interact with multiple departments
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment with high attention to detail and organization
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexibility to work shifts (including evenings and weekends as required)
- Police Reference Check (dated within 6 months prior to hire date)
We thank all those who apply; however only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. No agencies please.
*Some employment restrictions apply