MAXXAM

MAXXAM Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Learned a lot of laboratory Test
Laboratory Analyst 2 (Former Employee), CNRL, Fort McmurraySeptember 25, 2014
The company encouraged everyone to be taught on series of lab analysis so we can help each other in areas where we were short of people.
Responsible and dedicated work
Field Technician-Sample Collection (Current Employee), Mississaugua, ONJune 17, 2014
At maxxam I am working as a field technician for the water sampling project in the City of Toronto. I have been specially trained for this position. It s a very serious and responsible job.
Enjoyed working with the clients; finding what they needed & wanted & making sure they received the service & tried my best to give MORE than they exp
Administrator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 24, 2013
Maxxam was a very high paced work environment. Satisfaction at work was mostly client based. Very Hard to get further in the company. Once they found what you were good at, they left little room for advancement; as they liked to keep you were making the client most happy; which was fine, except if you wanted to do more.
big company
laboratory technician (Former Employee), cambabelo rd mississaugaFebruary 14, 2012
Pros: 3 breaks in a day
Cons: clean environment
good place to work,good experience,good organisation .different sectors,i worked processing laboratory
An interesting place to work and learn.
Assistant Treasurer / Director (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 20, 2012
Pros: great experience
Cons: work ethics changed as newer employees were hired
My typical day, was monitoring cash requirements, updating cash forecast and planning courses of action. Met cash requirements, monitor investments for restrictions and communicated loan advance requirements. Prepare and plan tax and other large cash outflows.

Over my 25+ years, I have learned a vast amount of information not taught in text books.

I – more... have traveled across the US and Puerto Rico on business. – less
Belle culture d'entreprise
Spécialiste en assurance qualité (Current Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: journée bénévolat et avantage sociaux
Cons: evolution de carrière
Une équipe jeune et dynamique. Très portée sur la qualité de ces service analytique.