Maxxam Analytics Inc. Employee Review

View all Maxxam Analytics Inc. reviews

Summary
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 August 2013
We have free Tim horton party at the end of every month.

I learned so many skills like work under pressure, meet dead lines, priority of work, work independently as well as as a team player

Our management is very co-operative

I have very good relations with all co- worker. My co-workers always tell about me i am very quick learner, hard working, responsible and confident about my work.

we are focus on health and safety. We always think safety starts with me

Most enjoyable part of the job is my work. I am always enjoy with my work. I like to solve trouble shooting during work and like to accept challenges.

Other Maxxam Analytics Inc. Employee Reviews

Working there has been a positive experience
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 December 2017
Fast paced work environment, great co-workers. Hardest part of the job is processing lot of samples but yet the job is so fun. Maxxam is the market leader in Analytic research.The company sees a large amount of employee turnover due to pressures on deadlines and turn around time. The company allows flexibility for most employees to conduct their work as long as it doesn't affect your quality of work
Great workplace
Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NS23 November 2017
Very nice people to work with, great team culture, good training provided, great benefits package. Laboratory work is consistent and lots of room to move within the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxxam Analytics Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8