Maxxam Analytics Inc. Employee Review

View all Maxxam Analytics Inc. reviews

Field Technician
Field Sampling Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB11 September 2013
This position has been an introduction to the physical aspects of the oil and gas industry for me. As I have studied the logistics and environmental background of this industry, it was very interesting and enlightening to see these projects be put to life. Management has been very helpful and accommodating throughout all stages of this contract. The most challenging part of this position is working in severe weather conditions because the field technicians are doing sensitive testing that can be affected by the weather if the right measures are not taken. The most enjoyable part of this position is learning the various stages and procedures that go into oil production.

Other Maxxam Analytics Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun and filling work
Sample Login Technician I (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 January 2018
My time at Maxxam was good, I would go in at noon or so usually, jump into my work. Scanning and delivering samples to the lab in a timely manner. My co-workers and manager were very pleasant and fun to be around and always willing to help me out. The hardest part of the job was remembering where everything went in the building. The best part of the job was the atmosphere, always friendly and happy but fast paced.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Can get very busy, hard to multi task. Although still manageable.
no definite work future
Analyst 1 (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 December 2017
the company accepts even without chemistry background as long as you know how to fallow procedures with training. other employee doesn't even know what chemistry is?
Pros
free pizza

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxxam Analytics Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8