MaxSys

MaxSys Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Assessment
Account/Recruitment Manager, Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 13, 2013
Maxsys is a growing recruitment firm which has made leaps and bounds within the Manufacturing and Warehousing areas. Maxsys acquired GSI Group mid-summer 2013 with the outlook that GSI will be Maxsys' IT arm.

Days are fast paced with recruitment, client and account management and team management which I find challenging and rewarding. We have a number – more... of recruiters whom want to succeed and move upwards so providing coaching is a huge part of a days work BUT very rewarding when success is reached.

My role has me constantly on the go from computer to Blackberry to personal laptop but , I like it that way. Some say this could be the hardest part of the job and while I could agree, I say it's the best part of my job. I enjoy working with people of all levels and in all areas of the workforce. I never know who I could meet next!! Very rewarding. – less
construction
temp (Former Employee), BCMay 11, 2013
Cons: they are sending workers to jobs that other agencies wont supply workers too.
Maxsys has just recently took over Proactive in BC and their jobs with construction continue to decline. Their staff years ago while Proactive knew the construction industry they were respectful to the workers. Now most of the jobs are low paying labor jobs in warehouse although they seem to have some poor ones in construction as well but not many.
Awful!
Recruiter (Former Employee), OttawaJuly 31, 2012
Worst job I ever had! There was NO job security, every day you went to work you didn't know if you would be fired for no reason. Everything done there was against Ministry of Labor laws and if it were not the few great people I met there, I would have been gone way before. (Don't even get me start on that pathetic, short man they call president).
This is a fun environment to work in
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMarch 6, 2014
Pros: great team, professional individuals driven by success, substantial base pay, golden tee and happy hours provided by company, great location
Cons: not a long period of time to prove yourself.
I was given much hope for success. They provide many tools to learn and grow in the career of technical recruiting. I went in equipped with just my work ethic and customer service background and put in the time that was asked of me, along with my own time. I considered myself to be a good employee and was told that the the first six months were about – more... the effort I was putting in. I was given a time period of six month that I would have to learn the skills and produce results. I was however let go after less than two months. – less
Fun and relaxed work enviroment
IT Contractor (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: relaxed, comfortable and fun
Cons: contract/temporary
The work day was easy and relaxed. We got were blue jeans and regular shirts. I learned how to set up routers and register equipment. The managers were amazing. You could talk to them about anything. The majority the other employees were awesome. everything about that job was so much fun. The only down side was it was a temporary job, contract hire.
N/A
IT Specialist/Special Project (Temp) (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXJanuary 15, 2014
GREAT PAY PER HOUR. THE SHORT TERM EMPLOYMENT UNABLE TO GET THE FULL 40 HR WEEK. MANAGEMENT VERY UNORGANIZED NOT ABLE TO GET A HOLD OF THE STORE MANAGERS. AT TIME HELPING PEOPLE INSTALL THERE EQUIPMENT.
the pay was great
technical support (Former Employee), frisco, txDecember 12, 2012
overall the pay was great, the assignment was very challening and I appreciated that most bc it kept me busy....plus I learned something new everyday.
Commis de soutien administratif
Commis de soutien administratif (Former Employee), Ottawa, OnOctober 11, 2012
Pros: très bonne communicattion
Cons: l'attente d'un nouveau contrat
Selon les contrats c'est une journée de travail ordinaire avec 8 heures par jour.
Les opportunités de développement dans l'agence même est plus difficile car c'est eux qui nous trouvent les emplois.
Cette agence possède un bon management et des collaborateurs hors pair.
Le plus difficile c'est de savoir si un autre contrat va suivre celui-là.
Le plus – more... agréable c'est la rencontre de diverses personnalités et un travail très varié. – less

About MaxSys

MaxSys is a professional staffing and solutions firm, offering the best in innovative and creative professional service needs. MaxSys – Read more