MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Review

View all MaxSys Staffing & Consulting reviews

construction
temp (Former Employee) –  BC11 May 2013
Maxsys has just recently took over Proactive in BC and their jobs with construction continue to decline. Their staff years ago while Proactive knew the construction industry they were respectful to the workers. Now most of the jobs are low paying labor jobs in warehouse although they seem to have some poor ones in construction as well but not many.
Pros
Cons
They are sending workers to jobs that other agencies wont supply workers too.

Other MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

Awesome Environment & Team!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 November 2017
When I started my job at Maxsys this past summer as a receptionist there was A LOT to learn! This company is massive and deals with many different types of people, from high end consultants to construction workers. Being introduced to such a diverse environment you learn how to deal with any situation and create POSITIVE relationships with co-workers. You also get to meet or interact with almost everyone in the company since Ottawa is the head office. I have always had such great feedback from the staff and such a welcoming experience when dealing with any employee, making this work place for me, better than any job I’ve ever had!
Pros
Benefits & office outings!
Helpful Agency
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 October 2017
I like to pick up work from time to time when my own business is not that busy. With that being said, I was able to go into Maxsys, the Westminster Office and pick up shifts that week, and for as long as i needed to afterwards. Maxsys staff is very fast at getting things done, and are always open to helping others in need of money.

Thank you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.