MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Review

View all MaxSys Staffing & Consulting reviews

Assessment
Account/Recruitment Manager, Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 November 2013
Maxsys is a growing recruitment firm which has made leaps and bounds within the Manufacturing and Warehousing areas. Maxsys acquired GSI Group mid-summer 2013 with the outlook that GSI will be Maxsys' IT arm.

Days are fast paced with recruitment, client and account management and team management which I find challenging and rewarding. We have a number of recruiters whom want to succeed and move upwards so providing coaching is a huge part of a days work BUT very rewarding when success is reached.

My role has me constantly on the go from computer to Blackberry to personal laptop but , I like it that way. Some say this could be the hardest part of the job and while I could agree, I say it's the best part of my job. I enjoy working with people of all levels and in all areas of the workforce. I never know who I could meet next!! Very rewarding.

Other MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

Ignorant company
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB21 February 2018
Dont fall for this company .they make it seem like they're trying to help and then they'll just throw you aside when you're not making them enough money.

I put my trust in them and they completely screwed me over at the worst timing possible.

Now I have two kids who've been suffering with nothing to eat for two months
Pros
Cons
They dont care
just horrible
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB7 February 2018
they just truly don't care for their employees. never try to help and definitely would never let you be bought out. temp agencies just use people to get a profit and it gets sad
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything