MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Review

View all MaxSys Staffing & Consulting reviews

Assessment
Account/Recruitment Manager, Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 November 2013
Maxsys is a growing recruitment firm which has made leaps and bounds within the Manufacturing and Warehousing areas. Maxsys acquired GSI Group mid-summer 2013 with the outlook that GSI will be Maxsys' IT arm.

Days are fast paced with recruitment, client and account management and team management which I find challenging and rewarding. We have a number of recruiters whom want to succeed and move upwards so providing coaching is a huge part of a days work BUT very rewarding when success is reached.

My role has me constantly on the go from computer to Blackberry to personal laptop but , I like it that way. Some say this could be the hardest part of the job and while I could agree, I say it's the best part of my job. I enjoy working with people of all levels and in all areas of the workforce. I never know who I could meet next!! Very rewarding.

Other MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

Awesome Environment & Team!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 November 2017
When I started my job at Maxsys this past summer as a receptionist there was A LOT to learn! This company is massive and deals with many different types of people, from high end consultants to construction workers. Being introduced to such a diverse environment you learn how to deal with any situation and create POSITIVE relationships with co-workers. You also get to meet or interact with almost everyone in the company since Ottawa is the head office. I have always had such great feedback from the staff and such a welcoming experience when dealing with any employee, making this work place for me, better than any job I’ve ever had!
Pros
Benefits & office outings!
Helpful Agency
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 October 2017
I like to pick up work from time to time when my own business is not that busy. With that being said, I was able to go into Maxsys, the Westminster Office and pick up shifts that week, and for as long as i needed to afterwards. Maxsys staff is very fast at getting things done, and are always open to helping others in need of money.

Thank you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.