MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

Amazing Opportunity - Making a Difference
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 August 2017
I was Hired as a GSI Recruiter in Toronto with MaxSys, and my experience was amazing. Not only was I able to help myself and grow with the team to become a better recruiter, I also was able to help others find jobs in the area, and create relationships with different types of people! If you are looking for a dynamic work place, that keeps you on your toes, and is super rewarding MaxSys is the place be !
happy
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON18 July 2017
the recruiters are really nice people, great work, training is done very well, fun places to work. very happy i got the opportunity to work for this company.
Gained great experience
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 July 2017
I was not with this company for very long but during my time with them it was a great experience. I gained some great experience from the contracts I was put on.
Worst Management
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2017
No work ethics, no work life balance. The employees are constantly under rader and never know who will be fired at which moment. A very unhealthy environment to work at
Highly Recommend
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2017
I really enjoyed working for Maxsys. The contracts I was placed on were awesome and I got some great experience from them. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Good company
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 June 2017
Very good company to work for. I really like that there is always work available. The interview was very easy and informative. The recruiter was very nice.
Welcoming
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 June 2017
The staff made me feel very welcome when I came in for my interview. The interview was also very easy going and they put me on a contract not too long after.
Great Experience
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON6 June 2017
I had a great experience working with Maxsys. The interview and job placement happened quickly. I definitely plan on continuing my work with this company.
Trains employees well
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON31 May 2017
Maxsys trains their employees very well, in my opinion anyway. I had very great training from a senior recruiter. This company is a very good starting point for someone career for sure.
Student with Maxsys
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 May 2017
As a student it is very beneficial to work for an agency because there aren't really set shifts. It works around my school schedule which is nice. another good thing is that if you do say no to a shift it doesn't matter because they'll still call you when they have something else for you.
First time with an agency
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 May 2017
I have never worked with an agency before MaxSys and I have to say it was a very good first experience. The staff explained everything to me very well about their processes.
Fun place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 May 2017
Working at Maxsys is a lot of fun. There always seems to be something fun going on. Barbecues, team building events and so much more. Such a great company to work for.
More pros than cons
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 May 2017
I definitely think there are more pros than cons with Maxsys. They have so many contracts on the go all the time and it greats to constantly have work and get some different experience.
Receptionist
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 May 2017
I started at Maxsys as a receptionist and it was a very good starting point for me. The training was very good and I gained so much experience. That position really kick started my career.
Work over the summer
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 May 2017
Working with MaxSys over the summer was awesome. there was constant work and a great starting point for a student like me. Will definitely go back next summer.
Meh
Stericycle Outbound Calling Agent (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS12 May 2017
They did help me find good employment once, other then that they have a lot of issues that they need to work out. I never know if I'm actually going to get paid on time, and after hounding for a job for weeks, they message me late night the night before asking if I can work early morning.
Pros
It's work
Cons
Unreliable, doesn't pay on time
Working for MaxSys
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 May 2017
Very fun environment to work in. Everyone there is super friendly and they help you out if you need it. The management style there is also easy going. A great company.
Fantastic
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON10 May 2017
fantastic place to work for. All I had to do was fill out the application, have a meeting with a recruiter and then they started contacting me almost right away for contracts!
Very Pleased
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON9 May 2017
I was very pleased with this company. The way they treat their clients and candidates. I had a very positive experience while working for them. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Student
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 May 2017
As a student, working for Maxsys was awesome because they worked around my school schedule and then during the summer I was able to work full time for them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2