MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Review

View all MaxSys Staffing & Consulting reviews

Fun and relaxed work enviroment
IT Contractor (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TX20 January 2014
The work day was easy and relaxed. We got were blue jeans and regular shirts. I learned how to set up routers and register equipment. The managers were amazing. You could talk to them about anything. The majority the other employees were awesome. everything about that job was so much fun. The only down side was it was a temporary job, contract hire.
Pros
Relaxed, comfortable and fun
Cons
Contract/temporary

Other MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

Productive and Full of Learning
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
Great Management support and excellent guidance on the work front. No micromanagement with extremely lively work culture.
The managers guide you through the ways of productivity and great team bonding initiatives
Cons
Networking
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 December 2017
While working with Maxsys I had a fabulous relationship with my recruiter. I was able to fully trust them, and even pass forward many of my own connections to work with MaxSys.

My experience was fantastic, the recruiter was very professional, never left any details hidden, and was always available for any questions or concerns. I would recommend any independent Consultant to work with MaxSys, and create a positive relationship like I did.
Pros
Great Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.