MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Review

View all MaxSys Staffing & Consulting reviews

This is a fun environment to work in
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TX6 March 2014
I was given much hope for success. They provide many tools to learn and grow in the career of technical recruiting. I went in equipped with just my work ethic and customer service background and put in the time that was asked of me, along with my own time. I considered myself to be a good employee and was told that the the first six months were about the effort I was putting in. I was given a time period of six month that I would have to learn the skills and produce results. I was however let go after less than two months.
Pros
great team, professional individuals driven by success, substantial base pay, golden tee and happy hours provided by company, great location
Cons
not a long period of time to prove yourself.

Other MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

Productive and Full of Learning
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
Great Management support and excellent guidance on the work front. No micromanagement with extremely lively work culture.
The managers guide you through the ways of productivity and great team bonding initiatives
Cons
Networking
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 December 2017
While working with Maxsys I had a fabulous relationship with my recruiter. I was able to fully trust them, and even pass forward many of my own connections to work with MaxSys.

My experience was fantastic, the recruiter was very professional, never left any details hidden, and was always available for any questions or concerns. I would recommend any independent Consultant to work with MaxSys, and create a positive relationship like I did.
Pros
Great Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.