MaxSys Staffing & Consulting

MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Well organized company
Commercial Truck Driver (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSNovember 4, 2015
Company is well organized and looks out for it employees every step of the way. They ensure each employee is well suited the tasks they have to perform and always supply work for them.
Great Team Environment!
Director, Corporate Services (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONNovember 2, 2015
Pros: The People!
MaxSys is a great place to work! The outstanding teamwork and the family-like atmosphere is very rewarding. I absolutely love the people I work with from coast to coast.

There is lots of room for growth, and advancement within the company if you work hard. There is a great deal of diversity in the work I do, there is never a dull day!

The team works extremely hard to make sure the needs of our clients and customers are exceeded.

Since the day I started, MaxSys has grown from a single branch and now we have 12 branches across Canada and we are still growing aggressively.

I am looking forward to see what the future holds!
Diverse
Labourer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 31, 2015
they had a ver kind atmosphere that was very kind and prices with the task at hand and how to get it done properly. the managers were very nice they did everything right. as an new employe they took care of me and showed me the proper way to do thing
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 23, 2015
I work in the corporate side of Maxsys which is a fast paced and professional environment. I am fairly knew, still learning the ropes of the company. Everyone has been very good at teaching me and giving guidance. This s a great fun outgoing team to work for. I look forward to the future.
Productive work, good pay, no table tennis table
Recruiter (Current Employee), The officeOctober 23, 2015
One of the better jobs I have had. The compensation is good with plenty of opportunities for performance bonuses. Most of the people are lovely to work with. It's a good feeling to help a candidate find work. I always have the feeling that the upper management cares about the happiness of the employees.
MaxSys Has a great recruitment Team
Recruiter (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 23, 2015
I've been working at MaxSys since this the beginning of the summer and our Recruitment team in the government sector gets along very well and are always willing to help each other out. The directors and upper management are always approachable and more than willing to help teach and assist. Its a fast paced environment, with a steep learning curve, but a very rewarding and worthwhile place to work. I've learned a lot in a few short months.
Enjoyable
Employee (Current Employee), OttawaOctober 23, 2015
Maxsys is an enjoyable and exciting place to work.
Supportive management and great staff make for a great atmosphere to work in.
Fast-paced environment, great colleagues, supportive environment
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 23, 2015
Our team of recruiters work very well together. We all support and encourage each other.

Very fast-paced, never a dull moment, keeps you on your toes. Sometimes it feels like there just isn't enough time in a day but it definitely makes your week go by quick!

Great staff recognition, weekly meetings acknowledging the employees that are going above and beyond what is expected of them.
Great place to work!
Finance Department (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 23, 2015
Great place to work. Co-workers are amazing! Have learned a lot in the department I work in. Hope to continue my employment here for years to come!
Gave me a chance
Warehouse Order Picker (Current Employee), CalgaryOctober 22, 2015
I had went from place to place so far this year and was only able to get a day here or a few days there with other places. Gave this place a try and after I proved myself they gave me a longterm project. Is working out so far and it my work is currently steady. Most places are laying off right now so I'm just really glad that they gave me a chance to get full-time work. Good people.
Very Professional company to work for
General Labourer (Current Employee), Surrey, BCOctober 21, 2015
Maxsys Staffing is very professional and courteous when it comes to considering people. They had me working on long term assignments all the time. They were always available 24/7 to me and their clients. I would recommend Maxsys Staffing to anyone. They are the best!
great place to work, great team environment
Recruiter (Current Employee), Halifax, NSOctober 21, 2015
Pros: environment
since working with Maxsys I have enjoyed the tightknit environment. Everyone is a team player and easy to get a long with. Very hard working crew that takes their job, clients, employees and coworkers seriously and to heart. Would recommend Maxsys to anyone I meet.
MaxSys is AWESOME !!
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 21, 2015
Pros: Awesome management and staff
Cons: Long hours
MaxSys is constantly growing in the fast paced Staffing market across Canada providing an excellent and challenging environment to work in with awesome management, staff, vendors and candidates.
Challenging job in a great atmosphere.
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Halifax, NSOctober 21, 2015
The management team is great and it creates a really good atmosphere to work in. The job is challenging and you never feel like you are sitting around doing nothing.
Awesome Team Environment
Director (Current Employee), Moncton, NBOctober 20, 2015
Pros: Opportunity for aggressive advancement
Maxsys provides awesome opportunities for forward thinking people and provides an excellent opportunity for advancement for anyone who wishes to excel passed the base model. Stable and growing, we will accomplish any goal set in front of us! Team environment from a grass roots approach.
Fun and busy workplace!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), OttawaOctober 20, 2015
Maxsys is a dynamic workplace that allows you to learn new skills and advance into more senior roles within the company.

Compensation is great and you always feel appreciated.

Working as a government recruiter I get the diversity of working on several different opportunities each day. Very rewarding placing people with jobs they love.

Love the semi annual Galas with the entire company across the board! :)
MaxSys Culture
Director (Current Employee), Ottawa, OnOctober 20, 2015
MaxSys is a company that provides a challenging and fulfilling professional environment that allows its employees to succeed. The corporate culture is to train, develop and promote internally to maintain growth and a high standard of service across all locations in Canada.
MaxSys Staffing
Temp worker (Current Employee), CalgaryOctober 20, 2015
I've been working with MaxSys for about a year on and off. I am a student right now so I appreciate the fact that that they offer project based assignments. The other thing I enjoy is the fact that I can get work in many different industries I am in school right now so this is a great way for me to gain experience. They had me working in an office one week and then the next I was helping out doing some event promo (which was a lot of fun) I feel comfortable with the Recruiters and feel as if they really do have my best intentions in mind.
Learn from the best.
Recruiter (Current Employee), TorontoOctober 19, 2015
Pros: Great guidance, and ability to grow/develop their entry level employees.
Cons: High expectations for great results.
Learn from the very best in the business. The diversity in experience and knowledge allows for a well rounded team with an abundance of information to share. Your basically getting paid to learn (first-hand) what most post-secondary textbooks try to teach.
Great Place to Work!
Manager (Current Employee), TorontoOctober 19, 2015
MaxSys GSI is an excellent place to work. The vision of the company, as stated by the president, is clear and there are many opportunities for advancement! I get to work with a very dedicated and hardworking group of people who pull together to produce high quality results on a daily basis.

Management is extremely supportive and approachable - issues are resolved in a collaborative and timely manner.

Everyone is reliable and trustworthy!
Links