MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

back-breaking work
Cleaner (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Ontario2 January 2018
Causing picking cans from under thousands of seat was a back-breaking job, and that would cause difficulty in the next days of work. some cans left by the fans would have liquid in them and we had no way to dispose of the liquids so by putting them in the garbage bag and have to carry that around would cause even more mess in the workplace and make the place dangerous to work on
Networking
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 December 2017
While working with Maxsys I had a fabulous relationship with my recruiter. I was able to fully trust them, and even pass forward many of my own connections to work with MaxSys.

My experience was fantastic, the recruiter was very professional, never left any details hidden, and was always available for any questions or concerns. I would recommend any independent Consultant to work with MaxSys, and create a positive relationship like I did.
Pros
Great Management
Awesome Environment & Team!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 November 2017
When I started my job at Maxsys this past summer as a receptionist there was A LOT to learn! This company is massive and deals with many different types of people, from high end consultants to construction workers. Being introduced to such a diverse environment you learn how to deal with any situation and create POSITIVE relationships with co-workers. You also get to meet or interact with almost everyone in the company since Ottawa is the head office. I have always had such great feedback from the staff and such a welcoming experience when dealing with any employee, making this work place for me, better than any job I’ve ever had!
Pros
Benefits & office outings!
Helpful Agency
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 October 2017
I like to pick up work from time to time when my own business is not that busy. With that being said, I was able to go into Maxsys, the Westminster Office and pick up shifts that week, and for as long as i needed to afterwards. Maxsys staff is very fast at getting things done, and are always open to helping others in need of money.

Thank you!
Such a Helpful Team!
Office Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON25 September 2017
A friend of mine told me to go in and register with MaxSys, when I got laid off from work. Once I went in I was introduced to a great recruiter who understood my financial situation, and literally helped me get a job that day! In my wildest dreams I did not think that would ever happen, but it did and I am very thankful your staff!
Pros
Hard working people who really want to help your needs
Awesome people, really nice to work with, and very easy to get along with. Always have work ready to be done!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 September 2017
I went inside on the first day, filled out my application sitting on the desk, took my WHIMIS quiz, and just the next day I was already working in a Warehouse on Steeles. Very easy going staff, and the workplace is also very easy to adapt to.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Labour work is very challenging, but that it expected as it applies to everyone.
A good place for you to get you name out and to begin networking.
Temporary Worker/Office Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS5 September 2017
You will be expected to change job locations frequently, unless you secure a good position at one site. The management is of good quality and professionalism and keeps in close connection to it's workforce.
Pros
This company provides wide variety ofwork related experiences and the opportunity to network.
Cons
Frequent job site changes can be at times frustrating.
Great people, Great work place!
Class 3 Driver - Mississauga area (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 August 2017
I am a class 3 driver and have been working on and off with MaxSys for about 6 years now. Whenever I need some extra shifts or am looking for work, i can always count on MaxSys to set me up. I have had zero problems with the different recruiters i have dealt with over the years, and everyone in my area is extremely helpful and kind.
Pros
The staff is very great to work with and understanding
Cons
shift work
Enjoyable Agency to Work With
Government of Canada Employee (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 August 2017
Working with Maxsys was an all around GREAT experience. I work for the government of Canada and one can be a little skeptical of these agencies, however MaxSys explained how they work and how they want to help find you the best contract, before signing anything (no pressure). The honesty that the recruiter gives you builds a great foundation and relationship, so that you are OPEN to working with them, and OPEN to different opportunities. I believe registering with MaxSys is something any government employee should do, there is really nothing to lose, and only contracts to gain!
Pros
You can trust that your recruiter has your BEST interest
Cons
Different pay rates for different contracts can be surprising at times
Amazing Opportunity - Making a Difference
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 August 2017
I was Hired as a GSI Recruiter in Toronto with MaxSys, and my experience was amazing. Not only was I able to help myself and grow with the team to become a better recruiter, I also was able to help others find jobs in the area, and create relationships with different types of people! If you are looking for a dynamic work place, that keeps you on your toes, and is super rewarding MaxSys is the place be !
happy
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON18 July 2017
the recruiters are really nice people, great work, training is done very well, fun places to work. very happy i got the opportunity to work for this company.
Gained great experience
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 July 2017
I was not with this company for very long but during my time with them it was a great experience. I gained some great experience from the contracts I was put on.
Worst Management
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2017
No work ethics, no work life balance. The employees are constantly under rader and never know who will be fired at which moment. A very unhealthy environment to work at
Highly Recommend
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2017
I really enjoyed working for Maxsys. The contracts I was placed on were awesome and I got some great experience from them. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Good company
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 June 2017
Very good company to work for. I really like that there is always work available. The interview was very easy and informative. The recruiter was very nice.
Welcoming
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 June 2017
The staff made me feel very welcome when I came in for my interview. The interview was also very easy going and they put me on a contract not too long after.
Great Experience
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON6 June 2017
I had a great experience working with Maxsys. The interview and job placement happened quickly. I definitely plan on continuing my work with this company.
Trains employees well
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON31 May 2017
Maxsys trains their employees very well, in my opinion anyway. I had very great training from a senior recruiter. This company is a very good starting point for someone career for sure.
Student with Maxsys
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 May 2017
As a student it is very beneficial to work for an agency because there aren't really set shifts. It works around my school schedule which is nice. another good thing is that if you do say no to a shift it doesn't matter because they'll still call you when they have something else for you.
First time with an agency
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 May 2017
I have never worked with an agency before MaxSys and I have to say it was a very good first experience. The staff explained everything to me very well about their processes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.