The initiative will be instrumental in:
Modernizing Human Resources services in departments and agencies;
Supporting common business processes, common applications and common data; and
Reducing instances for Human Resources management systems in the Government of Canada.
- Experience in defining or implementing a Tiered Service Delivery Model in the Government of Canada for enabling functions including Human Resources.
- Experience in developing strategies and managing operations within federal government departments and / or agencies.
- Experience within the last five (5) years before bid closing in building strategies to support the implementation of the Public Service Modernization Act (PSMA)
- Experience in aligning automated solutions to enable policy outcomes
- Experience in leading or managing an interdepartmental collaboration initiative related to enabling Common HR Business Processes within the Government of Canada.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies related to HR Systems PeopleSoft 8.9 or 9.1
Indeed - 12 months ago