maxIT Healthcare

maxIT Healthcare Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company
Senior Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee), Westfield, INJune 25, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: travel
Flew out every Sunday or Monday and flew home every Thursday or Friday. Loved the problem solving side of consulting but did not like the travel. Company was bought out by SAIC and I was part of a mass termination (last hired first fired).
MaxIt was a wonderful company to work for!
Senior Consultant, McKesson Practice (Former Employee), Various hospital locations across the US.June 20, 2014
MaxIt was a speciel company in that the management pyramid was flat.
Excellent culture that allowed you to grow in experience and confidence.
proactive, progressive company
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Westfield, INNovember 1, 2013
Pros: great compensation/benefits
Cons: not especially open-minded/flat organization... hard to advance
Typical days ruled by routine tasks, not much diversity. Ample time to solve occasional problems or challenging situations.
Learned working in an internet based system, along with some budgeting for projects. Also Excel and Outlook.
Management was sufficient but not especially open-minded.
Co-workers were great...fun to be around.
Hardest part of job – more... was imposing rules of conduct regarding deadlines to constantly traveling consultants.
Most enjoyable part of job was dealing directly with consultants' clients. – less
Loved being part of the maxIT Healthcare team
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), All across the countryAugust 1, 2013
You felt like you were part of a family. We looked out for each other at the job site and the corporate office was very supportive.
Only interested in money
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Westfield, INJuly 26, 2013
Pay is good, benefits are great. Usual Consulting firm politics. They don't care about you as a person. Just make money for them.
Fantastic company
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), USAMay 19, 2013
maxIT is a fantastic company to work for and has some of the best leadership and values, which are adhered to, that I have ever encountered. I love working for maxIT.
Great place to work.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaMarch 31, 2013
Excellent compensation, great benefits and bench policy.
top notch!
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 11, 2013
I've never worked for a company that actually cared about employees and resolving problems before. They are caring and creative in their work, and live and breathe excellence. Integrity comes to mind. Best company ever!
very caring company to work for
Senior Consultant, NextGen EMR Practice (Current Employee), travel throughout the U.S.October 28, 2012
A typical day would include training, implementation, and assisting the client in whatever is needed. The co-workers are very friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part is traveling and meeting clients.
Great place to work with great work culture
Sr. Consultant (Current Employee), Ann ArborOctober 23, 2012
Pros: great flexibility
Cons: work pipe lines not there
Great place to work. Culture is fun and very family centric. Co-workers are all wiling to help you out when you need help. Travel is not full time on a long term basis.
Only interested in making money
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 13, 2012
Pros: paid bench time
Cons: expensive benefits
While working for maxIT they were VERY nice, until I got on the bench. They were rude, and the Regional VP's weren't interested in helping out, unless you were going for a job that brought in big money. when I voiced this opinion, it was met with indifference. I was hoping to be placed close to home, and when I first started they promised that, due – more... to the size of their company, they would be able to place me in my home state within 3 months. I worked with them for 9 months, and they never placed me in my home state. On top of that, they paid me below the lowest paid consultant at IU Health, stating that was the most they could pay me. It turns out they were receiving the same amount of money from IU Health for all consultants. They seemingly only care about money, and not their consultants. Worst work experience I have ever encountered. – less

About maxIT Healthcare

maxIT Healthcare was founded in 2001 as an alternative to traditional public consulting firms. As a closely held private company, – Read more