Experience working on finacial presentations is a MUST!
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Provide professional, accurate, timely and courteous desktop publishing services within the finaical services
- Document production in MS Word and PowerPoint, and other programs as required, including Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat and mapping software.
- Production, editing, layout and distribution of publications, on-screen presentations.
- Flowcharts, organization charts, tables, graphs, word processing and other documents as required.
- Closing dinners: invitations, menus, place cards, and badges.
- Scanning and recreating logos.
- Tombstones, Lucites, maps, newsletters, posters, signs. Specialized artwork for customized gifts.
- Provide ongoing training as required to Desktop staff and administrative assistants.
- Equipment and supply maintenance.
- Responsible for delivering client-ready material (including printing and binding).
- Any other projects assigned by the Manager, Desktop Services, in response to the company’s needs.
- aintains and upgrades the skills needed to effectively perform job duties.
- Flexible working hours and/or shift work is required in this position.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Computer skills: high-end skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for advanced document production; intermediate skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and mapping software (MapPoint). Scanning skills also required. Technical skills with equipment.
Experience as a Desktop Specialist is a must and the ideal candidate would have worked in a professional Services company.
Indeed - 23 months ago