Are you an independent worker with a strong attention to detail? Do you enjoy working outside? As our new Wash Bay/ Yard Person, you will inspect & clean all Maxim inventory and maintain the shop & yard. You will also provide pick-up and delivery service to the Parts Department.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Cleaning trucks and trailers by washing exterior and completing some general interior cleaning
- Maintaining the shop and yard by: picking up miscellaneous litter, emptying garbage cans, shoveling sidewalks/doors in winter, cutting grass in the summer, washing of bay doors and windows, and the disposal of pallets.
- Picking up and delivering parts to external customers. This will include loading trucks, completing associated paperwork and maintaining the appearance and maintenance of the company delivery truck.
- May also move units between shop and customer.
Education & Experience:
- Vehicle cleaning or detailing experience preferred
- City delivery experience preferred (3 to 5 ton truck)
- Class 5 Driver’s Licence with a clean abstract
- Class 1 or 3 an asset (to deliver units to customers)
- Customer service focused
- Ability to endure repetitive and routine duties
- Shows attention to detail, initiative, and diligence
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of people
- Exhibits strong safe driving practices
- Able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to be exposed to weather conditions off/on throughout the day, year-round
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM – approx. 3 weeks per month
- Monday to Friday, 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM – approx. 1 week per month
- Saturdays 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM – approx. once per month
Why choose Maxim?
- A competitive salary wage
- Group benefits including health (drug card), dental & vision
- RRSP plan with company match
- Educational assistance plan
- Employee referral $$ bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong team environment
- Support of a national company
More about us:
Contrary to popular belief, we are not a transportation company. We provide quality transportation equipment, parts, and service to our customers. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, we are a full service truck and trailer equipment dealer with 15 locations from Vancouver to Montreal. We are proud to be a Canadian company with over 500 employees.
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard
Maxim Truck & Trailer is a Canada-wide company in business for over 30 years. We have 15 branch offices and over 500 employees in 10...