We are looking for a new Receptionist/Accounts Payable Administrator at Arne’s! You will be responsible for receptionist duties, as well as performing accounts payable functions and various administrations.
If you are professional, organized, positive and detail-oriented, this could be a great fit for you!
What will your responsibilities be?
- Filing and coding of invoices
- Preparation and processing of cheque payments
- Switchboard operations
- Redirecting phone calls
- Mail processing through Canada Post and other courier services
- Administrator duties
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- A minimum of 2 years of related office experience
- Basic accounting knowledge (debits/credits, invoicing)
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate keyboarding and data entry
- High level of organization, setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Professional telephone demeanor
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail with a strong aptitude for numbers
Who We Are:
The focus of Arne's has always been superior quality and hence our trailers enjoy a virtually trouble free, low maintenance cost, long life as well as the highest resale value in the market. These factors have led to strong brand preference and loyalty by the end users of our product.
Maxim Truck & Trailer is a Canada-wide company in business for over 30 years. We have 15 branch offices and over 500 employees in 10 cities...