We are currently recruiting for the position of WELDING SUPERVISOR for our reputable client located in Delta BC.
This is a PERMANENT POSITION with our client.
Hours will be 6AM to 3:30PM Monday to Friday
1) Over see welding and quality control of product
2) Review all drawings of the project to gain full understanding of the requirements
3) Ensure approved plans are followed
4) Inspect incoming product to ensure compliance
5) Inspect structural components and welding to ensure compliance
6) Maintain documentation including logs, inspection sheets, etc
7) Identify QC issues in regards to potential conflicts
8) Manage quality management system
1) Certified CWB Welder
2) 1+ years of supervisor experience
3) Strong understanding of blue prints
4) 1+ years experience with quality control is an asset
5) Strong communication skills
6) Leadership skills
7) Decision making skills
8) Solid work ethic
9) 2 previous work references.
Rate of pay for this position is $27 - $30 / HR
Please submit your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Quality Control Supervisor"
We thank all applicants however only a select few will be contacted.
MaxSys is a professional staffing and solutions firm, offering the best in innovative and creative professional service needs.