MaxSys-Vancouver is currently hiring available workers for positions available as an assembly line sorter in a recycling plant.
These opportunities are temporary leading into full time employment.
Absolutely ZERO experience is required as training will be provided.
The duties of this role will include:
- Sorting materials on a conveyor belt within a recycling plant.
- Separating wood from plastics and metals, known as sorting.
- Working with a team to improve productivity.
- May require some heavy lifting.
- Cleaning of work area after shift.
- Is a good team player and can also work well independently.
- Have all your own safety gear; hard hat, reflective vest, steel toed work boots, safety goggles, work gloves and an N95 respirator needed (we can lend you a respirator or one can be purchased at a hardware store for $5-$6)
- Are enthusiastic with a great attitude and strong work ethics.
- Reliable, punctual and mature.
- Have access to a vehicle or transit at least.
Morning, Afternoon and Night Shifts.
Pay starts at $10.50 per hour, and can rise depending on working ability.
This position is to start IMMEDIATELY; please don’t apply unless you are available and willing to start work ASAP.
Apply with a resume via email or in person.
#105-1239 Columbia St. East
New Westminster, BC
MaxSys is a professional staffing and solutions firm, offering the best in innovative and creative professional service needs.