Maxsys currently has the vacancy in the Training and Membership Development department, in the Toronto office:
Job Title: Coordinator, Training
Position: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000/yearly
This position is responsible for providing innovative training products and consultative services to our
members to inspire workforce development in our industry. Reporting to the Director, Training and
Membership Development, responsibilities include:
- Meeting or exceeding budget standards and maintain course net profit margins
- Support marketing activities to lead to increased course registrations
- Support Director in creation of annual budget
- Financial reporting: Contracts budgets, course expenses and revenues
- Conduct annual training needs survey and create annual training calendar
- Update training website including course registration page
- Manager relationships with trainers to ensure quality delivery of all courses
- Manage all training content submitted by facilitators
- Chair User Group meetings, Virtual Cafés, North American Peer Benchmarking Group, and Training
- Sub‐committee: prepare agendas, take minutes
- Create webinar series for Human Resources committee, North American Peer Benchmarking Group,
- and Training Sub‐committee
- Attend and speak at tradeshows, conferences, etc, as needed
5 years experience in project management
3 years experience in sales and budget management
Must possess a background in adult education, marketing, instructional design and/or human
Advanced Microsoft Office skills required, as well as Access and Publisher.
Proficiency with databases, CRM and social media tools preferred.
The ability and interest to work with various technologies (GoToWebinar, streaming video files, Adobe, etc) is required.
Previous experience with iMIS database is preferred.
Attention to detail and a strong team player with great interpersonal skills are a must.
Strong written and communication skills in English are essential.
French written and communication skills are an asset.
The following accreditations are an asset PMP, DipAdEd/CertAdEd from St. Francis Xavier University or CTD/ CTDP from the Canadian Society for Training and Development.
If you possess the qualifications and this position interests you, please submit your résumé and a cover. We thank all applicants; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.