We are seeking an in-house counsel for the legal department of our Information Technology Company.
Successful candidates will have at least 3 years experience within the last 5 years in Intellectual Property, Contract Law and Corporate Law. The candidate must have knowledge of Copyright, Trademark and Patent law in Canada. The candidate will be required to supervise law students and articling students.
Salary depends on year of call and relevant experience.
- Member in good standing of the law Society of Upper Canada
- Advanced written and oral skills in English
- Fluency in other languages is considered an asset
- Relevant experience and advocacy skills
- Excellent computer skills
Documents required: Cover Letter, Resume and Transcripts (Law School).