Mattamy Homes Employee Review

View all Mattamy Homes reviews

Productive and hands on sales office, providing customer service and sales skills.
Sales and Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON9 August 2012
A typical day at Mattamy Homes includes serving clients with information on available homes. My day begins with checking emails, voice mails and booking appointments. My day progresses to contacting purchasers to keep in touch during the new home experience. I also take time to manage the office in regards to inventory, ordering supplies, staff scheduling and preparing reports for senior management.
Mattamy Homes provides a very friendly and support environment for all its employees. The supervisors and management team are supportive and understanding, they also teach and help build career oriented skills. As a full time employee I am able to work with junior staff in providing training and support, we work well as a team and independently to handle tasks at hand.
Being an administrative assistant at Mattamy Homes has many enjoyable moments such as a smile on a purchasers face once they sign the paper work of their new home. I also enjoy the interaction with our purchasers and potential clients. The hardest part of my job would be seeing disappointed new home owners; sometimes the experience is over whelming, sometimes finance, there are a variety of issues that can make a purchaser upset. However all of this is always, if not often, changed into positive moments.

My job as an administrative assistant provides me with experience to work effectively and efficiently. It allows me to learn every day and to be a strong asset to a growing company.
Pros
free lunches, flexible lunch hours
Cons
job security

Other Mattamy Homes Employee Reviews

A good place to work Fast paced environment
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 November 2017
Strong team culture with dedicated employees. Fast paced environment geared towards building quality homes. Overall good leadership with a clear direction for future growth.
Pros
good benefits package
Cons
Good company to work for; atmosphere on job sites was always positive
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2017
Enjoyed running the heavy equipment; salary was good and the benefits were excellent.

Management was good to for and overtime was offered but never expected.

Company won the JD Power award one year
Pros
Opportunity for advancement
Cons
Could be transferred to a site located a distance from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mattamy Homes. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9