Mattamy Homes Employee Review

View all Mattamy Homes reviews

Totally awsome place to work!!
Handyman (Former Employee) –  Milton18 February 2014
I left due to a closer job and slightly higher paying, leaving was like leaving family behind, awesome people, first place I worked at that I enjoyed, fast moving, really never the same work, I would return in a hart beat if it was closer to me, A1 rating in my books don't have a bad thing to say about management or guys I worked with, was a real team effort by all!! went to the blow farms and was biggest mistake of my life!!
Pros
The job was awsome!!
Cons
Distance drive time, job security

Other Mattamy Homes Employee Reviews

Ok
Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 January 2018
It is a well put together company , things run smoothly for the most part. But job security was non existent unless ticketed journeyman. A lot of the employees hid their stupidity very well
Pros
Good wages, good hours
Cons
No security, inexperienced workers
High Intensity very fast paced environment
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON14 January 2018
Requires extensive knowledge of the building process for residential homes from excavation to final occupancy inspection.

very fast paced environment that demands fine tuned organization, planning and the ability to change direction at any moment.

Its not just one house you're building, it could be 40-50 at the same time. All at different stages of construction which means you must be able to communicate to a large variety of trades every single day and also be able to schedule the trades to follow.
Pros
benefits, wage, job security, community of employees
Cons
long hours, cold weather, very stressful and demanding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mattamy Homes. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9