Mattamy Homes Employee Review

View all Mattamy Homes reviews

Best company to work for
N/A (Former Employee) –  Oakville27 March 2013
I am a former employee of Mattamy where I worked at Corporate Head Office for 5 years; it was absolutely and unequivocaly the best company I have worked for. The friendships I have made still remain and the support I received from my bosses, I have not been able to find anywhere else previous and post Mattamy. I've worked with people on the site as well as Head Office and they were all fantastic with positive attitudes. When I first began my employemnt, I worked late in order learn about Homebuilding but, after a few months I never had to stay late again. We were provided a great deal of training with regards to Customer Service and Homebuilding. My only regret is that I left this wonderful company to work for another Homebuilder, who in absolutely no way compares to the positive environment of Mattamy; they are THE star among Homebuilders.
Pros
team atmosphere, supportive, promote training.
Cons
pay not the greatest

Other Mattamy Homes Employee Reviews

A good place to work Fast paced environment
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 November 2017
Strong team culture with dedicated employees. Fast paced environment geared towards building quality homes. Overall good leadership with a clear direction for future growth.
Pros
good benefits package
Cons
Good company to work for; atmosphere on job sites was always positive
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2017
Enjoyed running the heavy equipment; salary was good and the benefits were excellent.

Management was good to for and overtime was offered but never expected.

Company won the JD Power award one year
Pros
Opportunity for advancement
Cons
Could be transferred to a site located a distance from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mattamy Homes. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9