Mattamy Homes Employee Review

View all Mattamy Homes reviews

Best company to work for
N/A (Former Employee) –  Oakville27 March 2013
I am a former employee of Mattamy where I worked at Corporate Head Office for 5 years; it was absolutely and unequivocaly the best company I have worked for. The friendships I have made still remain and the support I received from my bosses, I have not been able to find anywhere else previous and post Mattamy. I've worked with people on the site as well as Head Office and they were all fantastic with positive attitudes. When I first began my employemnt, I worked late in order learn about Homebuilding but, after a few months I never had to stay late again. We were provided a great deal of training with regards to Customer Service and Homebuilding. My only regret is that I left this wonderful company to work for another Homebuilder, who in absolutely no way compares to the positive environment of Mattamy; they are THE star among Homebuilders.
Pros
team atmosphere, supportive, promote training.
Cons
pay not the greatest

Other Mattamy Homes Employee Reviews

Lots of room for growth
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON4 February 2018
With different divisions, and many different job positions within each division, any employee can explore many different avenues for expansion within the company--should they choose to. The company shares its successes with its employees by holding special gatherings where the owner himself acknowledges and thanks all the employees for their hard work.
Pros
The company is very generous to its employees
Cons
Office politics in certain departments/divisions
good salary, and good work culture, but bad communications
General Construction Labourer (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB30 January 2018
- management does not communicate well
- advancement is hard unless you know certain people
- hardest part of the job would be weather
- easiest is the morning with activity
- wonderful benefits and salary
Pros
fre lunches
Cons
bad bosses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mattamy Homes. Our community is ready to answer.