As a Web Applications developer for the IT department, you will take part in the development and maintenance of web applications used by the various business units of the organization. You must be willing to work in a varied, fast paced environment and be well versed in different programming languages required for web application development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o From functional specifications, define innovative technical solutions to meet business needs and do the required programming to deliver an application’s functionalities.
o Perform tests to ensure the system meets the provided specifications.
o Participate in the evaluation of impacts and implementation efforts for projects or requests.
o Prepare documents as required for analysis from functional specifications.
o Work closely with the other members of the development team and with the various business units of the company.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Have at least three years’ experience in a similar position building web applications.
- Able to work independently and learn continuously.
- Team work.
- Able to react quickly under pressure.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills in French and English.
- Advanced knowledge of object oriented programming, programming principles and protocols (Visual Studio.Net, ASP, Ajax, XML).
- Good understanding of database architecture and design using Microsoft SQL
- Experience in the development of Ecommerce applications and web applications security principles would be an asset.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Matrox Graphics is a leading manufacturer of graphics solutions for professional markets. In-house design expertise, top-to-bottom...