MATRIX Resources

MATRIX Resources Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great job love the traveling
Boilermaker (Former Employee), Port Arthur, TXAugust 21, 2014
Pros: traveling
Cons: jobs not long enough
I wish the jobs could've been longer great leaders flushing the systems chemical wash boilermaker
Good bonus structure .
Sales Executive (Former Employee), TelfordJuly 29, 2014
Pros: being proactive on a daily basis on improving generating new business.
My typical day at work was all about how you communicate with people on a daily basis and how ypu choose to prioritise yourself with the work load , appointments you are attending etc.

My most hardest part of the day was myself wanting everything done perfectly and properly .

I enjoyed my job because I was communicating with people on all levels which – more... made it more interesting . – less
Great work environment, loved playing basketball during lunch and after work
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Denton, TXJuly 22, 2014
Pros: good people, challenging projects, good culture
As a contractor I was brought in to provide support for stabilizing their production systems after a Data Center move. This required isolating those systems and debugging them. Then moving those changes systematically into production, thereby increasing availability and system up-time.

I cut my teeth on virtualization and learned a lot about Change – more... Management and Change Control processes

I worked with a lot of other skilled contractors, some who are still my friends today.

The hardest part of the job was not knowing when the contract would end.
The best part were the people I worked with. – less
Busy Bee
Office Manager (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMay 16, 2014
Assist in any way needed to get the job done.
Daily Duties: Answer all calls and take messages if needed, help with guest.
Great Money & Great Job
WMS Implementation Cons. / Application Launch Mgr. (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 13, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: nothing, everything was great
Contract administrative assistant
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2014
Cons: not reliable
Not a company that gives second chances be careful this company is not too friendly
i loved my job
Supervisor (Former Employee), Johnson City, NYMarch 2, 2014
working with all my coworkers was very rewarding. the hours were great for my buzy schedule.
Hardware $Networking
System Engineer Hardware (Current Employee), Chennai Tamil NaduFebruary 17, 2014
customer support
Trouble Shooting,Software installations,Assembling & configuring..
Friendly surroundings.
work atmosphere was not good - worst mistake I made working for them
December 2012 Circuit Design Engineer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: able to work from home some days
Cons: company has no loyalty in its employees
Telecommunications - no one has security - can go any minute - no loyalty from management
Relaxed environment
Project Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long work hours
Good place to work; not your typical temporary agency. Projects are typically long term with good solid corporations. Peer sharing learning environment.Currently undergoing major reorganization.
IT Asset Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2014
This is a great place to work. This is a great place to work. This is a great place to work.This is a great place to work.
Fun
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYDecember 8, 2013
A typical work day would take me three hours to complete my tasks, I enjoyed cleaning and getting all my work done in the morning. I would work housekeeping again.
Strict yet productive work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Catoosa, OKDecember 2, 2013
Pros: decent people and decent money
Cons: long hours
The work was very physical and somewhat mental. Some weeks we'd work seven days a week. I stuck it out for about three years because the money was alright. I was laid off with about half of the company last year.
Fast paced Property Management
Office Manager (Current Employee), Macomb, MINovember 16, 2013
Pros: access to facility 24 hours; fitness center, swimming pools. living on property.
Cons: sometimes the stress level is very high.
My job is deadline orientated, revolving around Residential billing of 1800 rental and home owner sites. My job also revolves around the residents, and communicating with them. Everything from their rent, delinquency, and problem solving with other neighbors, management, and work orders.
I have learned and continue to learn resident relations, time – more... management, office management and multitasking. I am always trying to learn more and advance myself.
My co-workers and I work as a team, like well oiled machine. We realize that each one of us cannot do our job without the other, and must work together well.
My managers above me are focused and inspiring.
The hardest part of my job is keeping a consistent flow of work with many interruptions. I am not in an office where I can work alone, while attending to my computer or book work, I must answer questions of my co-workers, residents, and future residents either in person, or over the phone.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with such a great team, and building relationships with the residents, earning their trust and respect. – less
Matrix
Material Handler (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MONovember 13, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Matrix is a place to work, not a place to get comfortable, the hours are long, the management did not understand how to make moral of employees go up. No incentive to move up in the company other than self motivation.
Fun place to work.
Data Entry (Temp) (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 11, 2013
Pros: friday morning healthy breakfasts
Cons: no permanent position available
I enjoyed my time with Matrix. My co-workers were nice and very helpful.
A very good place to get into the inspection industry
QA/QC Tech / NDE Coordinator / Hydro Coordinator (Current Employee), Bellingham, WAOctober 31, 2013
Pros: the satisfaction of knowing you're making a facility a safer place for people to work.
Cons: not a lot of room for advancement based on your experience / knowledge
Working for Matrix has been challenging and fun on a daily basis.
I've learned inspection can be challenging when working out in the elements.
Management personnel at Matrix are genuine and constantly strive for success and client satisfaction.
Co-workers have been professional and upstanding.
The hardest part of the job is working in harsh outdoor – more... weather.
The most enjoyable part of inspection is being set up for success and walking away from a site knowing everything meets / exceeds code and you're leaving the clients facility knowing it is a safe place for employees to work. – less
Wonderful employer
Corporate Trainer (Current Employee), Cary, NCOctober 27, 2013
Pros: they are dedicated to their employees.
Cons: not enough training contracts available. their specialty is it.
Very responsive. They provide employees with positions/contracts with premier employers within their particular area of expertise. They offer competitive and fair compensation and the employees are committed to ensuring that you are well taken care of.
Good organization overall
Application Launch Manager (Former Employee), Neenah, WIOctober 26, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: healtcare choices
Good team to work for followed through as promised good pay. If you like being on your own and working through a third party a good way to go.
Not what this company once was
Regional Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 13, 2013
Pros: central location
Cons: company no longer growing
Matrix used to be the best staffing company. A combination of bad economic times and key executive departures have made this once great company a run-of-the-mill staffing firm.

About MATRIX Resources

MATRIX is a leading full-service IT staffing and IT professional services firm, providing top quality IT candidates to fill both – Read more

MATRIX Resources Photos