MATRIX Resources Employee Reviews

Review of Matrix Resources
Network Support/Engineer Design LAYER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA28 October 2017
The work environment was very inviting and respectful. I was able to balance out my personal affairs along with handling my duties at the workplace. Supervisors were very pleasant and treated myself and co-workers with respect.
Pros
luncheon
benefits
Matrix Resouces
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX28 October 2017
Even though this company is a contract company, I really enjoyed the jobs they provided me. They matched up skills sets with jobs very well and were very concerned with the employees and their work desires/demands as well as their opinion of the job you were working.
Pros
Matched jobs with employees very well
Cons
None come to mind
Excelente ambiente y comunicacion
Sourcing Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Monterrey, N. L.9 October 2017
Muy considerables en todo los aspectos y visto desde un punto humano
Good People!
Director, Application Development (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX22 September 2017
Matrix has some really excellent people working their and for the right fit person is an excellent place to work. They are a small shop with very tenured leadership, which is sometimes difficult to navigate.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Old School
Actively Supportive
Contractor for ATT ASG Building Solutions (Former Employee) –  Georgia31 May 2017
I've been a contractor for ATT Mobility - Currently my second contract with them. They have been actively supportive to keep me employed. I've been working as a Project Manager for 4+ years. Working with internal group to keep projects on task to meet their forecasting goals.
Not too bad
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MI26 May 2017
The job isn't that bad. My supervisor use to work me hard for small pay. It's not a career just a job to get by. My coworker were great workers it's just it supervisor.
Very Caring Staff
Operational Risk Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC10 March 2017
I took a chance leaving a permanent role, and taking a contract role with Matrix at a local bank, and I was impressed with the level of care the matrix staff had in trying to help me when I was released from the contract early. The associates were very understanding and worked diligently to help me find something else so that the loss of the position did not impact me negatively.
Temporary Staffing Company I enjoy working for very much. Productive and flexible hours
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Howell, MI9 January 2017
Sometimes I have to turn down assignments due to long travel times. Overall it is a great company to work for. However, I am looking to work for a more stable environment with room for advancement
Pros
Great pay, Great hours
Cons
Short breaks, Long travel times on some assignments
I had strong positive review for Matrix Resources
GIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX6 January 2017
The whole team, including management and my co workers, all were so supportive. It was nice experience to work with them first time. Learnt various corporate and my job related work from them. Very thankful to each of them.
Great Place to Work!
IT Trainer (contract) (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MI17 December 2016
I worked for Matrix on a travel assignment. I enjoyed my assignment and I value my work experience with Matrix. My typical work week consisted of traveling to the New England region of the United States to train pharmacists and technicians how to effectively use pharmaceutical software.
Pros
Great work assignments.
Cons
Major changes require strategic vision and action.
Manager (Former Employee) –  North Dakota7 October 2016
Matrix is a good company in the present scope of its operations. An entry into the expanded field of Engineering, Procurement and Construction was somewhat premature based upon the infrastructure not in place, which was the hardest part of the job. Most co-workers are dedicated and hard working but are thwarted by the processes. The enjoyable part of the job was seeing the initial efforts made by the company to expand into a "new" area.
Pros
Professional latitude and independence
Do not stay longer than a year
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Florham Park, NJ6 September 2016
-does not pay overtime to its employees
-does not promote from within
-frequent staff and management changes over the course of months
-nonexistent "annual" review process
-"annual" review process and promotions/bonus have zero correlation
Pros
no managers within department
Typical Temp agency
On Call Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, AL17 August 2016
Job was an IT Support for a car company. I learned what a typical day would be like in the IT Support position which included creating tickets and answering calls.
Pros
The chance to work for a respected car company
Cons
Short Breaks, and low pay for position
More companies should follow the way they ran a company!
Administrative assistant and Data entry processor (Former Employee) –  Calabasas, CA11 August 2016
Great company! I worked 32 years for this company and they know how to maintain a friendly and family oriented work environment! They never had a high turnover like most companies and they recognize loyal and hard working employees! Management knew how to run a company and keep the staff happy! I have learned a lot from this company over the last 32 years. I learned how to work with electronic switching relay devices for the military and other government entities. I also learned how to blue print read schematics for electrical components. I then learned how to run the front end business part of company. My co-workers and I all worked together as a team! This is how all employees should work on a daily basis! The hardest part of the job was having to leave the company after working 32yrs helping the company grow from the ground up. The owner decided to retire and sell the business. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to wake up every morning and saying to myself I feel good about going to work today and making a difference. I will truly miss working for the Matrix Systems!
Pros
Management get a good moral
Cons
Transport Project Manager - Client AT&T Mobility (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA25 May 2016
Worked daily to have infrastructure implemented for Wireless Implementation; gained experience in working with CenturyLink, Verizon and ATT circuit delivery;
Pros
support
Cons
Lack of trust and empowerment
Nice people
Network Engineer (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  New Jersey11 May 2016
Nice company that compensates the employees well and tries to help them find work.They are flexible and they provide a comfortable work enviroment.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Only contract positions
qaulity inspector
quality inspector (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MI21 March 2016
Good company. good pay. I learned to inspect car part and the importants of shipping out only good parts. the hardest part of the job is the standing for 12 hours a day but i got use to working hard and long to get the job done quickly.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
good co workers
A fast paced job
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OK1 December 2015
As a data entry clerk at Matrix, I dealt with trucking companies loading ad unloading material. I also input the information into the computer system with details concerning each truck number, the time they were at the company, how long it took to get loaded, when they left, destination, cost of the load and also answering phones and dealing with other trucking companies to make sure that we could get our material shipped out.
Fun environment and a great place to learn.
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  East Lansing, MI16 November 2015
Having Flexible hours was great. Great people to work with. You could do pretty much whatever you wanted at work as long as you got things done.
Pros
Flexibility
Very hands off management style.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT5 October 2015
Allowed to develop as you wish, tons a learning opportunities! Very laid back managment style. I really do enjoy the work environment and the flexible routine of the daily work schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MATRIX Resources. Our community is ready to answer.