MATRIX Resources

MATRIX Resources Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I enjoy working in the Warehouse specially when I'm picking the product and driving the cherry pick machine
Assembly Worker (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: nothing
I enjoy working as team member is Matrix. I learned a lot form the company and the management is good too.My co-worker are they supportive specially the new beginners just like me before.the hardest time for me is when I first time to begin to pick the product but now I already enjoy to work of the company.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales person (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPApril 16, 2014
Pros: tips from clients
Cons: long hours
Working here is not bad at all the thing is I'm only a temp,I enjoy working here cause I.T is the career path I've chosen cause I love it.
The co-workers I'm working with are good people they help me were ever I need help and they teach me new things I didn't know about I.T.
The hardest part about this job is when a client is looking for something they – more... don't know can't even it to you that makes my job difficult.
The most enjoyable part of my job is pay day. – less
Contract administrative assistant
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2014
Cons: not reliable
Not a company that gives second chances be careful this company is not too friendly
really bad place to work
machine operator (Former Employee), NHMarch 27, 2014
Pros: pay is out standing
Cons: there dont care about the parts they put out 0.01 to 0.002 off
i was fired for a company policy and i didn't know the company policy
no warning just let go !!! it was like WOW !!! really
Fun working there
Clearer (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 13, 2014
I clean the bank the way they won't and have fun. I work by myself and I work for two hrs.
i loved my job
Supervisor (Former Employee), Johnson City, NYMarch 2, 2014
working with all my coworkers was very rewarding. the hours were great for my buzy schedule.
Hardware $Networking
System Engineer Hardware (Current Employee), Chennai Tamil NaduFebruary 17, 2014
customer support
Trouble Shooting,Software installations,Assembling & configuring..
Friendly surroundings.
work atmosphere was not good - worst mistake I made working for them
December 2012 Circuit Design Engineer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: able to work from home some days
Cons: company has no loyalty in its employees
Telecommunications - no one has security - can go any minute - no loyalty from management
Relaxed environment
Project Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long work hours
Good place to work; not your typical temporary agency. Projects are typically long term with good solid corporations. Peer sharing learning environment.Currently undergoing major reorganization.
IT Asset Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2014
This is a great place to work. This is a great place to work. This is a great place to work.This is a great place to work.
A day as a matrix employee
Laborer (Former Employee), Oswego, NYJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: training, management, overtime, people
Take alloys measurements, weld, weigh aluminum coils. Change scrap box, Shut down consist of cleaning, maintain on mill, while proper lock out tag outs are completed
Fun
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYDecember 8, 2013
A typical work day would take me three hours to complete my tasks, I enjoyed cleaning and getting all my work done in the morning. I would work housekeeping again.
Strict yet productive work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Catoosa, OKDecember 2, 2013
Pros: decent people and decent money
Cons: long hours
The work was very physical and somewhat mental. Some weeks we'd work seven days a week. I stuck it out for about three years because the money was alright. I was laid off with about half of the company last year.
Fast paced Property Management
Office Manager (Current Employee), Macomb, MINovember 16, 2013
Pros: access to facility 24 hours; fitness center, swimming pools. living on property.
Cons: sometimes the stress level is very high.
My job is deadline orientated, revolving around Residential billing of 1800 rental and home owner sites. My job also revolves around the residents, and communicating with them. Everything from their rent, delinquency, and problem solving with other neighbors, management, and work orders.
I have learned and continue to learn resident relations, time – more... management, office management and multitasking. I am always trying to learn more and advance myself.
My co-workers and I work as a team, like well oiled machine. We realize that each one of us cannot do our job without the other, and must work together well.
My managers above me are focused and inspiring.
The hardest part of my job is keeping a consistent flow of work with many interruptions. I am not in an office where I can work alone, while attending to my computer or book work, I must answer questions of my co-workers, residents, and future residents either in person, or over the phone.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with such a great team, and building relationships with the residents, earning their trust and respect. – less
Matrix
Material Handler (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MONovember 13, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Matrix is a place to work, not a place to get comfortable, the hours are long, the management did not understand how to make moral of employees go up. No incentive to move up in the company other than self motivation.
Fun place to work.
Data Entry (Temp) (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 11, 2013
Pros: friday morning healthy breakfasts
Cons: no permanent position available
I enjoyed my time with Matrix. My co-workers were nice and very helpful.
A very good place to get into the inspection industry
QA/QC Tech / NDE Coordinator / Hydro Coordinator (Current Employee), Bellingham, WAOctober 31, 2013
Pros: the satisfaction of knowing you're making a facility a safer place for people to work.
Cons: not a lot of room for advancement based on your experience / knowledge
Working for Matrix has been challenging and fun on a daily basis.
I've learned inspection can be challenging when working out in the elements.
Management personnel at Matrix are genuine and constantly strive for success and client satisfaction.
Co-workers have been professional and upstanding.
The hardest part of the job is working in harsh outdoor – more... weather.
The most enjoyable part of inspection is being set up for success and walking away from a site knowing everything meets / exceeds code and you're leaving the clients facility knowing it is a safe place for employees to work. – less
Wonderful employer
Corporate Trainer (Current Employee), Cary, NCOctober 27, 2013
Pros: they are dedicated to their employees.
Cons: not enough training contracts available. their specialty is it.
Very responsive. They provide employees with positions/contracts with premier employers within their particular area of expertise. They offer competitive and fair compensation and the employees are committed to ensuring that you are well taken care of.
Good organization overall
Application Launch Manager (Former Employee), Neenah, WIOctober 26, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: healtcare choices
Good team to work for followed through as promised good pay. If you like being on your own and working through a third party a good way to go.
Inspecting bottles
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MoOctober 19, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: like faster work
Checking for wholes in bottles, shrink wrapping loads, and loading trucks,

1 2 3 4