MATRIX Resources

MATRIX Resources Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I enjoy working in the Warehouse specially when I'm picking the product and driving the cherry pick machine
Assembly Worker (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: nothing
I enjoy working as team member is Matrix. I learned a lot form the company and the management is good too.My co-worker are they supportive specially the new beginners just like me before.the hardest time for me is when I first time to begin to pick the product but now I already enjoy to work of the company.
Safety Support
Fire and Safety Support (Former Employee), Cheyenne, WYJune 19, 2014
Very taxing in terms of hours worked. The work conditions are what to be expected at a refinery. Dirty...
Busy Bee
Office Manager (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMay 16, 2014
Assist in any way needed to get the job done.
Daily Duties: Answer all calls and take messages if needed, help with guest.
Great Money & Great Job
WMS Implementation Cons. / Application Launch Mgr. (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 13, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: nothing, everything was great
Great place to work, friendly people.
Great environment to meet and interact with different Vendors within Kodak.
Supervisor (Current Employee), Rochester, NYApril 30, 2014
A typical day of work consists of making sure all employees are on time and are aware of any coverage required and daily news and safety tips. Helping my employees accomplish daily task and additional work that may have appeared last minute. Inventory and distributing supplies to other locations. And interacting with customers if there are any concerns – more... that they have and make sure that anything that has been missed is taken care of.

I've learned how to better manage my time, how to better organize myself when it comes to paperwork and how to take care of priorities before routine work.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the compliments I receive from customers on the good job that my team does around the complex. It makes me feel like I have done my job/part in making sure the work has been done in a timely fashion and that my team members are being recognized for their work. – less
NA
Seal Mechanic / Dome Builder / Foreman (Former Employee), Orange, CAApril 24, 2014
Had very good experience here with Matrix, I learned so much from this company, the people I worked for were great.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales person (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPApril 16, 2014
Pros: tips from clients
Cons: long hours
Working here is not bad at all the thing is I'm only a temp,I enjoy working here cause I.T is the career path I've chosen cause I love it.
The co-workers I'm working with are good people they help me were ever I need help and they teach me new things I didn't know about I.T.
The hardest part about this job is when a client is looking for something they – more... don't know can't even it to you that makes my job difficult.
The most enjoyable part of my job is pay day. – less
Contract administrative assistant
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2014
Cons: not reliable
Not a company that gives second chances be careful this company is not too friendly
really bad place to work
machine operator (Former Employee), NHMarch 27, 2014
Pros: pay is out standing
Cons: there dont care about the parts they put out 0.01 to 0.002 off
i was fired for a company policy and i didn't know the company policy
no warning just let go !!! it was like WOW !!! really
Fun working there
Clearer (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 13, 2014
I clean the bank the way they won't and have fun. I work by myself and I work for two hrs.
i loved my job
Supervisor (Former Employee), Johnson City, NYMarch 2, 2014
working with all my coworkers was very rewarding. the hours were great for my buzy schedule.
Hardware $Networking
System Engineer Hardware (Current Employee), Chennai Tamil NaduFebruary 17, 2014
customer support
Trouble Shooting,Software installations,Assembling & configuring..
Friendly surroundings.
work atmosphere was not good - worst mistake I made working for them
December 2012 Circuit Design Engineer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: able to work from home some days
Cons: company has no loyalty in its employees
Telecommunications - no one has security - can go any minute - no loyalty from management
Relaxed environment
Project Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long work hours
Good place to work; not your typical temporary agency. Projects are typically long term with good solid corporations. Peer sharing learning environment.Currently undergoing major reorganization.
IT Asset Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2014
This is a great place to work. This is a great place to work. This is a great place to work.This is a great place to work.
A day as a matrix employee
Laborer (Former Employee), Oswego, NYJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: training, management, overtime, people
Take alloys measurements, weld, weigh aluminum coils. Change scrap box, Shut down consist of cleaning, maintain on mill, while proper lock out tag outs are completed
Fun
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYDecember 8, 2013
A typical work day would take me three hours to complete my tasks, I enjoyed cleaning and getting all my work done in the morning. I would work housekeeping again.
Strict yet productive work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Catoosa, OKDecember 2, 2013
Pros: decent people and decent money
Cons: long hours
The work was very physical and somewhat mental. Some weeks we'd work seven days a week. I stuck it out for about three years because the money was alright. I was laid off with about half of the company last year.
Fast paced Property Management
Office Manager (Current Employee), Macomb, MINovember 16, 2013
Pros: access to facility 24 hours; fitness center, swimming pools. living on property.
Cons: sometimes the stress level is very high.
My job is deadline orientated, revolving around Residential billing of 1800 rental and home owner sites. My job also revolves around the residents, and communicating with them. Everything from their rent, delinquency, and problem solving with other neighbors, management, and work orders.
I have learned and continue to learn resident relations, time – more... management, office management and multitasking. I am always trying to learn more and advance myself.
My co-workers and I work as a team, like well oiled machine. We realize that each one of us cannot do our job without the other, and must work together well.
My managers above me are focused and inspiring.
The hardest part of my job is keeping a consistent flow of work with many interruptions. I am not in an office where I can work alone, while attending to my computer or book work, I must answer questions of my co-workers, residents, and future residents either in person, or over the phone.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with such a great team, and building relationships with the residents, earning their trust and respect. – less
Matrix
Material Handler (Former Employee), Hazelwood, MONovember 13, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Matrix is a place to work, not a place to get comfortable, the hours are long, the management did not understand how to make moral of employees go up. No incentive to move up in the company other than self motivation.

1 2 3 4