MATRIX Resources

MATRIX Resources Employee Reviews in Canada

Good camps, with activities for after work around camp.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABFebruary 25, 2016
I enjoyed working with everyone within this company other then that no reason to dislike this Company. All employees were willing to hep you learn and approve your skills daily.
Pros
Free Lunches and Prizes
Cons
Hard Work
Flexible and supportive environment
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ONOctober 29, 2015
An excellent place to improve communication and sales related skills
with long hours (103 every 2 weeks) but within a friendly and supportive environment.
It was a good company
journeyman welder (Current Employee) –  Hardisty, ABJanuary 3, 2015
I worked there for a while and I did not have any complaints with the company.
Pros
the other workers were very good to work with
Cons
they ran out of work and my contract ended
Dont care about what you did for them, only what you can do now
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NBOctober 26, 2014
Was excited at first to join this company, as they were the "secret" place to work at. Hard to get in, long process to get hired on, but once in, you were set for life, or so i thought. Worklife - OT was called upon without notice at end of shift, hard to plan anything. Salary was good for the area, avg warehouse here is $11 an hour, so starting at 14.50 plus night premium was like getting time and a half all the time. Job security - none. if you didnt run like a mad man to make the 4 cases per minute goal, for 10 hours a day every day, you were at risk of being let go. no union. Was let go for a health issue from years ago resurfacing. Management was only happy with you if you accepted the ot or whatever on the fly request they had, if you had to decline for fatigue, other plans already made, they were a pain to deal with next day, leading up to being let go for not being a team player. Job culture - day one a co worker warned me of managements ways, by lunch time all co workers told me the same story word for word, whats that tell you.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything else