MATRIX Resources

MATRIX Resources Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Dont care about what you did for them, only what you can do now
Order Selector (Former Employee), Moncton, NBOctober 26, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: everything else
Was excited at first to join this company, as they were the "secret" place to work at. Hard to get in, long process to get hired on, but once in, you were set for life, or so i thought. Worklife - OT was called upon without notice at end of shift, hard to plan anything. Salary was good for the area, avg warehouse here is $11 an hour, so starting at 14.50 plus night premium was like getting time and a half all the time. Job security - none. if you didnt run like a mad man to make the 4 cases per minute goal, for 10 hours a day every day, you were at risk of being let go. no union. Was let go for a health issue from years ago resurfacing. Management was only happy with you if you accepted the ot or whatever on the fly request they had, if you had to decline for fatigue, other plans already made, they were a pain to deal with next day, leading up to being let go for not being a team player. Job culture - day one a co worker warned me of managements ways, by lunch time all co workers told me the same story word for word, whats that tell you.
Again all work no play
Crane Operator (Former Employee), El Segundo, CaJanuary 20, 2015
I worked 7/12's, the money was great but i had no time to spend it. Once i was laid off i had no more work.
great boses,great work invioment and understanding
Cleaner (Former Employee), Johnson City, NYDecember 28, 2014
after a while of working there i got to work on my own and if ii missed something they would kindly let you know and i would go right to it and i would do extra detail work UN asked and was greatly perpetrated must fun part was helping others and being kind by helping is simple open a door for customer or cleaning something up for them and just helping hardest part i had issues with just some customers like them being rude but just got to be parathion and just to do your work that the hard part
Productivity and very long hours
Oracle Analyste /EAI Integrator (Former Employee), תל אביב -יפו, TADecember 19, 2014
Productive and with nice fringe benefits
An outsourcing company
in 2 years working there , I was placed in 2 clients sites.both clients were Telecom companies
worked as an analyst programer/ EAI integrator
I Worked within a developper team long hours to customize a CRM
Work safe
combo welder (Former Employee), Hurley, NMDecember 10, 2014
Safety Meeting and stretch get lined out for the task of the day. As welds are made we have to move our tents. Supervision helps to keep water in the areas. We watch each other while the work is going on. Having to move so much. Helping to keep everyone safe.
education represenative
Educator/Stylist (Former Employee), Bismarck, NDNovember 26, 2014
Pros: education recieved.
Cons: none to speak of.
I thoroughly enjoyed teaching and educating other business colleagues. It was a very rewarding both professionally and personally.
Excellent management and culture
Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TexasNovember 22, 2014
Matrix has a wonderful company culture, complete with awesome coffee. Compensation is competitive and management is awesome.
A good team in Southern Auckland
Patrol officer (Current Employee), Auckland, NNovember 20, 2014
Pros: flexibiity.
Cons: night work
The manager of the South Auckland branch is a good person to work under. The Multicultural team which has been very stable during this period have encouraged one another and worked well as a team.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the personal flexibility. That said I have enjoyed the people I have worked with.

The hardest part of the job are the long hours and sleeping during the day during the summer.

I got much of the 'Kiwi experience' required for an immigrant doing this job. I was familiar with military system from army days. Southern Auckland has some social challenges which come to the fore at night, I found these challenging and rose to my responsibilities.

I think salaries in the security business are too low especially regarding night work and mobile patrols that require an added vigilance. That said I have managed and was grateful for the work.
IDK
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), ChisinauAugust 29, 2014
Pros: no free lunches...
Cons: long hours
I enjoyed relating about electronics, sometimes i used to repeat many times for ppl who dont undestand anything in computers, but i did it well.
Also installing drivers, Operation Systems, antiviruses, fixing problems, repairing computers was fun for me! Couse i always knew what to do, and how to repair it!
great job love the traveling
Boilermaker (Former Employee), Port Arthur, TXAugust 21, 2014
Pros: traveling
Cons: jobs not long enough
I wish the jobs could've been longer great leaders flushing the systems chemical wash boilermaker
Good bonus structure .
Sales Executive (Former Employee), TelfordJuly 29, 2014
Pros: being proactive on a daily basis on improving generating new business.
My typical day at work was all about how you communicate with people on a daily basis and how ypu choose to prioritise yourself with the work load , appointments you are attending etc.

My most hardest part of the day was myself wanting everything done perfectly and properly .

I enjoyed my job because I was communicating with people on all levels which made it more interesting .
Great work environment, loved playing basketball during lunch and after work
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Denton, TXJuly 22, 2014
Pros: good people, challenging projects, good culture
As a contractor I was brought in to provide support for stabilizing their production systems after a Data Center move. This required isolating those systems and debugging them. Then moving those changes systematically into production, thereby increasing availability and system up-time.

I cut my teeth on virtualization and learned a lot about Change Management and Change Control processes

I worked with a lot of other skilled contractors, some who are still my friends today.

The hardest part of the job was not knowing when the contract would end.
The best part were the people I worked with.
Busy Bee
Office Manager (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMay 16, 2014
Assist in any way needed to get the job done.
Daily Duties: Answer all calls and take messages if needed, help with guest.
Great Money & Great Job
WMS Implementation Cons. / Application Launch Mgr. (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 13, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: nothing, everything was great
Contract administrative assistant
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2014
Cons: not reliable
Not a company that gives second chances be careful this company is not too friendly
i loved my job
Supervisor (Former Employee), Johnson City, NYMarch 2, 2014
working with all my coworkers was very rewarding. the hours were great for my buzy schedule.
Hardware $Networking
System Engineer Hardware (Current Employee), Chennai Tamil NaduFebruary 17, 2014
customer support
Trouble Shooting,Software installations,Assembling & configuring..
Friendly surroundings.
work atmosphere was not good - worst mistake I made working for them
December 2012 Circuit Design Engineer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: able to work from home some days
Cons: company has no loyalty in its employees
Telecommunications - no one has security - can go any minute - no loyalty from management
Relaxed environment
Project Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long work hours
Good place to work; not your typical temporary agency. Projects are typically long term with good solid corporations. Peer sharing learning environment.Currently undergoing major reorganization.
IT Asset Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2014
This is a great place to work. This is a great place to work. This is a great place to work.This is a great place to work.

1 2 3

About MATRIX Resources

MATRIX is a leading full-service IT staffing and IT professional services firm, providing top quality IT candidates to fill both – Read more