Matcor Metal Fabrication Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Grveyard
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 June 2017
If you want to kill your self you can start to work here, health and safety is 0 . They don't follow the safety work procedures.do everything in last minute with Rush. poor management people . hiring management people for low salary they don't have a real experience finally employees facing hard time.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Managment
productive and hard working
MIG Welder (Former Employee) –  missisauga ontario10 February 2015
im having fun at my work and im friendly person.im always ready to learn more experience about the jobs..the most enjoyable part for me is once i finish the
Pros
break time
Cons
long weekend
lots of overtime, great co-workers
Paint line operator (Current Employee) –  mississauga on11 September 2014
Typical day at work is I start off by waiting for quality to check the work which takes a little while to do so. Take down the product into a rack gather all the pieces with a crane then quality checks it again which takes a while. Management is not good they cannot organize and I do what I can to get everything done but they never get al the pieces it is a lot of waiting when I just want to work an also they way they talk to the employees with no respect.They buy old machines that always break down. they over work the workers and get mad and hold it against them when they get sick they painters are no good runs all over the place and they ship garbag over quality which is sad The hardest part of my day is waiting to work it drives me crazy. worst place I have ever worked
Pros
overtime, co-workers
Cons
management, quality
Strong manufacturing enterprise with opporunity to grow
Controller (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 February 2014
There is a daily routine where each staff is assigned to perform their functions are clearly defined. Each staff has ample opportunity to learn various facets of their job and related skills. Management is outcome oriented and there is a good team environment which enhances the workplace. The plants communicate among each other effectively and share resources as needed and utilize common services such as A/P, A/R and corporate head office is nearby.
When new programs are launched, resources can be stained and staff are needed to work extended hours to ensure on-time completions. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a successful completion of a challenging task or project.
Pros
Learning and career growth
Cons
Cyclical industry