WOW! mobile boutique is immediately recruiting for full time Store Managers to spearhead this paradigm shift. We will be introducing a new way to shop for mobile service by offering a warm and friendly wireless journey focused on providing customer-centric solutions.
This isn’t your typical sales manager job; your leadership role will be about coaching, mentoring and inspiring your staff alongside driving sales and hitting key performance metrics. There is potential for growth and career development.
A competitive base salary and bonus plan will allow you to translate your passion for mobile technology, and customer service into developing your team to deliver an outstanding, unbiased and overall satisfying experience for your customers at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for achieving all key business objectives including sales, revenue and client experience.
2. Ensure that all recruiting and hiring is completed in a proactive manner using provided guidelines including use of the Predictive Index Survey, as well as, responsible for retention and management of acceptable turnover rates.
3. Follow proper procedures for onboarding all new hires, including follow up on training completion.
4. Follow operational guidelines to ensure all compliance standards are being met.
5. Management and coaching of all sales staff to ensure career development and succession planning is in place.
6. Ensure that proper performance management guidelines are followed when required.
- Minimum of 2 years progressive retail sales or customer service experience
- Minimum 1 year retail management experience
- Experience in the wireless space an asset
- Proven track record of leading, coaching and developing a team to achieve goals and objectives
- Solid computer application skills (Word, Excel, MS Office, etc.)
- Superb communication and customer service skills
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Strong understanding of retail sales process, operations, inventory, customer service,
and team management
- Excellent leadership, time management, problem solving, analytical and
- High attention to detail in retail operational processes and loss prevention
- Retail or Business Management Degree or Diploma is an asset
- hourly base + commissions
Growing and developing a team to be the face of the brand, your role is vital in forming the reputation and future success of the company. If you think you are the ideal candidate for us, please reply to this post with an updated resume. Now is your chance to be at the forefront of something new that will be the buzz amongst the industry.
Join our team today!