Match Marketing Group is North America’s leading integrated shopper marketing solutions provider. We are gearing up for a busy year filled with exciting events and promotional work and are looking for dedicated individuals seeking long-term flexible employment to join our Team.
Are you looking for a Fun and EXCITING new way to earn extra money and expand your social network? We may have the opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a qualified TEAM LEAD to join our team to help with the behind the scenes aspect of promoting a large client in the home-entertainment industry.
In this role, you will be using your outgoing and assertive personality; strong organizational skills and analytical background to assist in the smooth execution of our Brand Awareness program. The goal is to generate excitement for our client, demonstrate the service’s benefits, and influence their brand awareness.
The duration of this program will be two weeks (weekends), approximating 16 hours per week.
This position requires candidates to have access to a vehicle and valid driver’s license as the role requires considerable travel between Bedford, Dartmouth and Halifax (mileage will be compensated for this role).
Primary responsibilities include the ability to:
- Train Brand Ambassadors
- Promote the brand
- Create a positive experience for both consumers and Brand Ambassadors through event management
- Set up locations for the event
- Report on the promotion/sales results
- Promotion/Retail/Sales experience
- Experience showcasing/promoting/sales
- Comfortable in social settings
- Strong communication skills and the ability to relay information in a positive and informative manner
- Experience with reporting and data management
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Flexibility and Reliability
Friday April 4th (5:00pm- 9:00pm)
Saturday April 5th (1:00pm-6:00pm)
Friday April 11th (5:00pm- 9:00pm)
Saturday April 12th (1:00pm-6:00pm)