For over 29 years, Mastermind Toys has represented the very best in quality toys and books for children in a shopping environment that is engaging, inspiring and fun. With 20 stores and counting in Ontario and a North America-wide reach through www.mastermindtoys.com we continue to grow as one of Canada’s premier brands.
Our company philosophy mixes fun and focus! That same philosophy of fun and focus extends to the work environment we offer to our employees. At Mastermind we provide a competitive compensation package, offer opportunities to learn and grow and contribute to the growth and development of this dynamic organization.
We seek a proactive and enthusiastic Store Operations Coordinator with administrative level experience to support our store operations team.
The successful candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills to support successful operations and growth of existing and new Mastermind stores.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Operations and District Managers
- Create, maintain and coordinate department calendar of events; district manager weekly planner; and new store planning calendar of events
- Prime contact for field communication
- Provide support to the new store set up team, Store Design and other departments to facilitate communication and process completion
- Contribute to meeting and event organization
- Provide administrative/coordination support to specific projects and key initiatives
- High school diploma required. Post Secondary certificate/diploma preferred.
- Minimum 1 year administrative level experience in a similar function.
- Above average computer proficiency in desktop environment (outlook, excel, word, power point, design software)
- Previous retail store experience an asset. Mastermind retail experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, planning and detail skills required
- Strong & clear verbal and written communication skills
We're the online store with 26 years experience in retail. This is our 13th year online.
Which makes us different. Unlike fully virtual...