For our new St. Catharine's location opening in Spring 2013!
Mastermind salespeople create for our customers the lively, inviting environment accompanied by the outstanding customer service expected from a visit to Mastermind. We are particularly seeking individuals who have flexibility to work a variety of shifts including daytime schedules, weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Greet, actively approach & assist customers consistent with the Mastermind customer experience philosophy; ensure customers are always the primary focus over tasks
- Seek to understand customer needs, communicate relevant product information; be able to explain/demonstrate product use, age target, special features, options etc. & in-store promotions; make suggestions for additional product to enhance purchase. Inform of other services and specials
- Consistently deliver a shopping experience that is BETTER than expected
- Actively contribute to achieve team and store goals
- Receive & process payments, returns, exchanges accurately & in accordance with POS procedures
- Gift wrap purchase in a neat & timely manner according to standards
- Participate in safeguarding staff, customers & product through pro-active assistance; comply with loss prevention and health and safety & emergency procedures. Receive, stock, processes shipments and participate in daily housekeeping, merchandising and other store assignments
Indeed - 2 years ago
We're the online store with 26 years experience in retail. This is our 13th year online.
Which makes us different. Unlike fully virtual...