For our new Kanata location opening in Spring 2013!
Shift Leaders & Sales Associates bring fun, learning and confidence to parents & children by providing an exceptional in-store customer experience and shopping environment.
We are seeking individuals who have flexibility to work a variety of shifts particularly daytime schedules but also including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Greet, actively approach & assist customers consistent with the Mastermind customer experience philosophy; ensure customers are always the primary focus over tasks
- Receive & process payments, returns, exchanges accurately & in accordance with POS procedures
- Participate to maintain best practice merchandising standards throughout the shift; create inviting, attractive displays; keep store shelves full stocked and neat; assemble product as required
- Gift wrap purchase in a neat & timely manner
Safety and Security:
- Participate in safeguarding staff, customers & product. Participate in other general store duties
Shift leader duties
- Organize and participate in store opening & closing processes
- Complete shift start & end processes
- Monitor zone assignments; break schedules
Please indicate whether you are interested in a Kanata Shift Leader position or a Kanata Sales Associate position when applying.
Indeed - 20 months ago
We're the online store with 26 years experience in retail. This is our 13th year online.
Which makes us different. Unlike fully virtual...