Masterfeeds Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Worst Employer On The Planet
The Man (Former Employee), CanadaOctober 5, 2013
Pros: none.
Cons: everything. lack of safety, production is #1, safety is #2
Terrible management team that tries to screw you on your wages, benefits and rights at every corner.
By far the most cold hearted company I have ever worked for.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), London OntarioOctober 3, 2012
Pros: a real people place..everyone is awesome to work with.
Cons: nothing, other than twas a shame i was only a temp!
Masterfeeds was an awesome place to work, I was a temp there for 6 months and they all treated me like I was a regular employee, part of the team. Everyone, right down to the management was a joy to work with, even month end was fun. they even had a get together when my time was up and gave me a copy of the wonderful painting they have hanging in the front lobby...that alone tells you this is a company that really cares about the people who work there ..temps or not..
Feedmill for various meat industries
Shipper / Receiver (Former Employee), Prescott, ONSeptember 5, 2012
Pros: being part of bringing food to your table
Cons: not steady all year round
Well organized work enviornment that had a variety of challenges everyday. I learned about the various feed types for all types of farm animals as well as how to operate a scale and truck loading systems. Being a small mill we were a tight group of employees. The hardest part of the job was if anything went wrong, there was alot of shovelling invovlved! Knowing that I was a part of bringing food to the tables of people was very rewarding.